What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Spawn island

Hiitsfreddie

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
So the other day I was on a NHS patrol and I saw a revive marker on a island and I could of got to it (cause I was about to go on patrol with air rescue) but none of us where sure it was on the top island of the map, thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know, do not enter spawn island! if there's wiser person he can correct me if I'm wrong!

Last edited by a moderator:
So the other day I was on a NHS patrol and I saw a revive marker on a island and I could of got to it (cause I was about to go on patrol with air rescue) but none of us where sure it was on the top island of the map, thanks in advance.
Ignore it. You can not enter spawn island under any circumstance...

(2.14) Spawn Island - You are not allowed to visit "spawn island", and vehicles on the island will be scrapped. Anyone caught firing weapons or stealing from those spawning in on spawn island will be removed.  

Ignore it. You can not enter spawn island under any circumstance...

(2.14) Spawn Island - You are not allowed to visit "spawn island", and vehicles on the island will be scrapped. Anyone caught firing weapons or stealing from those spawning in on spawn island will be removed.  
I know about that rule but where is it is my question?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm pretty sure you can't go to the spawn island as this is of course where everyone spawns, hence the name "Spawn island". I believe it is the "spawn island" because, with all Altis Life frameworks such as 4.4 there is about 100 NPC's walking around the island, they have no goal or mission and they simply wander around. When someone spawns in game, they take over one of these NPC's that is wandering around and plays as the NPC, with their previous gear of course. If you were to go there, you could kill the NPC's and it could potentially fuck up the server until a restart occurs. (I'm not sure if all this is correct, but I'm pretty sure this is why you can't go there)

Back