What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Spawn on login?

Nikuya

Every time I log into the server I am asked to choose a spawn location. After spawning I lose my carried items (e.g apples) but keep my backpack and GPS. Is this a bug as it is really breaking the RP for me. Sorry if this is the wrong section but it wouldn't let me choose the bug forum.

regards,

Nikuya

I am pretty sure you keep legal Y items (apples/peaches) when you log into the server.

If you could record you logging off and logging back in to show you are losing these items it would be great! 

I am pretty sure you keep legal Y items (apples/peaches) when you log into the server.

If you could record you logging off and logging back in to show you are losing these items it would be great! 

I will try to do this tonight, thank you for the reply!

So spawning on entry of the sever happens to everyone? I could literally log off, log on and choose adifferent town.

You can but it's not allowed to log off and back in just to get a easy teleport. If caught doing that you will be banned. On restart you can chose any town you want without problems but after you spawned, you have to travel by real means such as car heli or walking

You can but it's not allowed to log off and back in just to get a easy teleport. If caught doing that you will be banned. On restart you can chose any town you want without problems but after you spawned, you have to travel by real means such as car heli or walking
So if I'm ages away from town when I log off I'm forced to restart from a town?

is there no location persistence?

So if I'm ages away from town when I log off I'm forced to restart from a town?

is there no location persistence?
Once you log off/ server has restarted you are free to chose anywhere to spawn (Kavala/athira/pygros) however if you log off mid restart and log back in 1 min later, you need to chose the closest location to where you was and notify admins that you didn't log off to teleport (notify them beforehand with a valid reason (bugged character etc))

Once you log off/ server has restarted you are free to chose anywhere to spawn (Kavala/athira/pygros) however if you log off mid restart and log back in 1 min later, you need to chose the closest location to where you was and notify admins that you didn't log off to teleport (notify them beforehand with a valid reason (bugged character etc))
Wow I best warm my gang about this, I'm used to being able to log out in the wilderness and log back in where I was. What if I'm driving a car when the sever restarts?

I love walking from Sofia to Kavala it's so relaxing and a good way to spend two hours if you're bored

Wow I best warm my gang about this, I'm used to being able to log out in the wilderness and log back in where I was. What if I'm driving a car when the sever restarts?
Read the rules on the forums and then make your friends read them if you feel they might break the rules.

If you're driving a car then the server restarts you will find the vehicle back in your garage (if you own the car)

Read the rules on the forums and then make your friends read them if you feel they might break the rules.

If you're driving a car then the server restarts you will find the vehicle back in your garage (if you own the car)
Thank you for that, where can I find my garage is there one in each town?

Thank you for that, where can I find my garage is there one in each town?
In each spawn town there's a public garage (athira/Kavala and pygros). You can get trucks/smaller vehicles out here. You can get access to your air vehicles @ the airport hangars. 

If I have illegal items on me before a restart are they then gone when the server comes back?

If I have illegal items on me before a restart are they then gone when the server comes back?
Items like weed/coke will be removed from your players vehicles and character. Firearms and spike strips will stay. 

Items like weed/coke will be removed from your players vehicles and character. Firearms and spike strips will stay. 
@Nikuyajust to clarify this - weapons or anything else in your vehicle inventory WILL disappear if the vehicle is stored.

Back