What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SPC Liridon RDM at bank

LewisUK_

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): SPC Liridon

Description of what happened: I logged in, friends robbing the bank, i drive by and i get tazed, fair enough, he then fails at restraining me so i shoot at him, tazed again. So i decide to let him restrain me this time, i get untazed and scream 'DO NOT SHOOT' he then restrains me and kills me with a mk18 once im restrained.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, he claimed he tazed me, unless the mk18 is a tazer he did not.

Value of item/money lost: 200k

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJt-yvOaecc

I tazed you and tried to restrain you, you where bugged, wich you claimed to be as well, so the restrain never worked. It was either killing you or getting killed by you. And since it was a bank robbery and you where shooting on sight, I did what I had to do to save myself and my squad. 

I tazed you and tried to restrain you, you where bugged, wich you claimed to be as well, so the restrain never worked. It was either killing you or getting killed by you. And since it was a bank robbery and you where shooting on sight, I did what I had to do to save myself and my squad. 
However i did get restrained if you noticed.

Well with what you did before i see why he was a bit nervous but the outcome....was a bit.....rash so to say. But maybe he did not see you were restrained?

Last edited by a moderator:
However i did get restrained if you noticed.
You were never restrained, read the chat and see if you see it, because I can't. For me you were laying on the ground aiming at me. You started shooting me just before I tazed and therefore I killed you, I was expecting another attempt of shooting from you. 

You were going down anyway, I just gave you a few oppurtunities to shoot back ;)

Joe as per my request please stay out of topics that you are not directly involved in in this section of the forum,

DI Maratek

You were never restrained, read the chat and see if you see it, because I can't. For me you were laying on the ground aiming at me. You started shooting me just before I tazed and therefore I killed you, I was expecting another attempt of shooting from you. 

You were going down anyway, I just gave you a few oppurtunities to shoot back ;)
Even though i screamed 'STOP STOP DONT SHOOT' and kept my back to you?

Even though i screamed 'STOP STOP DONT SHOOT' and kept my back to you?
As I said, on my screen you were laying down, aiming at me and NOT restrained. Just before the last taze,you shot me, why would I give you another chance to potentially kill me? I bet you would of done the same in my situation.

Hmm. Firstly, did you film this with a potato? Even at (supposedly) 720px the graphical compression is so bad it's quite hard to see what SPC Liridon was holding at the time of the killing shot.

However, it does look to me like he had a large rifle in his hands immediately prior, rather than any sort of taser weapon, and if he did switch, it would have been miraculously instant and timed to the nano-second where he was offscreen, so I doubt that this was the case, tbh. I would like Liridon to explain exactly what type the rifle was. By rights, his SPC ranks enables him to obtain access to:

P07 9mm  (aka taser pistol), Sting 9mm, Vermin SMG .45 ACP, or MXC 6.5mm, and the video at 1:09 freeze-framed looks to me that it was none of these. It does indeed look to be a Mk18 (srifle_EBR_F)... which an SPC is NOT licensed to carry or use under ANY circumstances (or so I understood).

I am more concerned by the question of who threw the teargas, and why? If it was Liridon, he's an SPC, and as such, should not be using teargas without the *direct* order of a senior officer of Sergeant status or above. SPCs have access to Sergeant level shops (and thus, can technically equip with teargas by themselves, but know that they should not do so automatically. They should not even be carrying it unless authorised as above).

Who was the ranking officer involved in this operation?

On the face of it, it does look to be a bit of a OP mess, but let's hear their side of it before we take any action or make a final call.

On a side-note, I am investigating why the tase function sometimes fails with this 'No entry 'config.bin/Cfgweapons' error. It is known that once this error has occurred, the 'life_is_tased' flag remains stuck on, and this in turn prevents the restrain function from working (at least until the felon is re-tased, which sometimes completes without the error-message, and thus 'clears' the 'life_is_tased' flag successfully and then allows restraint to work normally. Though this does has the risk of killing the felon if their health is already low, or the tase-shot is a headshot in the heat of the moment). However, I don't believe this had much bearing on the above incident. Liridon quite clearly switched from taser to Mk18 at the point you were on the ground shooting at him, and didn't appear to switch back to taser thereafter. It's possible he panicked when you stood up, and misinterpreted your going into the restraint animation as a sign that you were about to unbuckle and shoot him again - but tbh, that's no excuse, really. On the face of it, he should not have had a Mk18 in the first place, surely? Nor the grenades, if indeed they were his without authorisation.

I am more concerned by the question of who threw the teargas, and why? If it was Liridon, he's an SPC, and as such, should not be using teargas without the *direct* order of a senior officer of Sergeant status or above. SPCs have access to Sergeant level shops (and thus, can technically equip with teargas by themselves, but know that they should not do so automatically. They should not even be carrying it unless authorised as above).
Ed please if you get a moment check the PNC, we need to get that rank removed from the people listed before the weapons get out of hand, or are handed out by anyone with the rank, its all under the pending promotion (demotions..) tab. 

But yes, why the hell is that a Mk18.

Any cops found with weapons above there ranks without permission will be given warning.

SELL YOUR WEAPONS FROM LAST NIGHT!

Hmm. Firstly, did you film this with a potato? Even at (supposedly) 720px the graphical compression is so bad it's quite hard to see what SPC Liridon was holding at the time of the killing shot.

However, it does look to me like he had a large rifle in his hands immediately prior, rather than any sort of taser weapon, and if he did switch, it would have been miraculously instant and timed to the nano-second where he was offscreen, so I doubt that this was the case, tbh. I would like Liridon to explain exactly what type the rifle was. By rights, his SPC ranks enables him to obtain access to:

P07 9mm  (aka taser pistol), Sting 9mm, Vermin SMG .45 ACP, or MXC 6.5mm, and the video at 1:09 freeze-framed looks to me that it was none of these. It does indeed look to be a Mk18 (srifle_EBR_F)... which an SPC is NOT licensed to carry or use under ANY circumstances (or so I understood).

On the face of it, it does look to be a bit of a OP mess, but let's hear their side of it before we take any action or make a final call.

On a side-note, I am investigating why the tase function sometimes fails with this 'No entry 'config.bin/Cfgweapons' error. It is known that once this error has occurred, the 'life_is_tased' flag remains stuck on, and this in turn prevents the restrain function from working (at least until the felon is re-tased, which sometimes completes without the error-message, and thus 'clears' the 'life_is_tased' flag successfully and then allows restraint to work normally. Though this does has the risk of killing the felon if their health is already low, or the tase-shot is a headshot in the heat of the moment). However, I don't believe this had much bearing on the above incident. Liridon quite clearly switched from taser to Mk18 at the point you were on the ground shooting at him, and didn't appear to switch back to taser thereafter. It's possible he panicked when you stood up, and misinterpreted your going into the restraint animation as a sign that you were about to unbuckle and shoot him again - but tbh, that's no excuse, really. On the face of it, he should not have had a Mk18 in the first place, surely? Nor the grenades, if indeed they were his without authorisation.
Would you mind getting on teamspeak so I can explain myself regarding the weapon?

Its not him you have to explain yourself to. (in terms of weapon)

Be aware this is not a I want to get "Insert player name here" banned thread I just think Lewis would like to get some fair compensation for being killed even though he was trying to surrender.

As for the the police procedure issues that is for the Admins & senior officers to sort out.

Just to add some stuff to your known bug. (NOT THIS TOPIC BECAUSE I WASNT THERE)

Also if they are picklocked while restrained, sometimes it bugs, so you can't restrain them again.

And I tried taze the person 3 times (of course with his okay to it), and that didnt work either.

As Mitch said, I'm not involved (directly) in intra-cop discipline. I'm merely pointing out the facts of the case as one of the adjudicators.

And you'll need to explain yourself *here* in this thread, if you'd be so kind. It's where the 'court' is in session, and all participants have a right to hear the evidence (although it will fall to one of us adjudicators to decide whether to award the plaintiff his compensation).

Obviously, it'll fall to the cop internal processes to decide what to do about any weapons breach, etc - that's not something I'll be involved with, per se.

Mitch... as explained to KR and others in the past... we admins don't have time (or inclination) to go digging into the PNC routinely to find out what internal cop rules have changed that might affect how admins interpret cop actions, etc. If something has changed which affects whitelisting or rank in-game (or on TS) they need to be MADE KNOWN to Wilco or myself, so we can take the necessary actions to change code, settings etc. Put another way... contact me separately to let me know what rules have been altered - outside of this thread, please. Thanks.

Short and simple I guess then

I picked up the MK18 from the ground, I did find this weapon. The plan was to sell it in the HQ but I got picked up for the bank robbery. I never had the plan of using the gun, therefore I tried to taze him and restrain him. When I saw that the restrain failed I pulled out the MK18 and killed him, it would of been exactly the same if I had the MX, both the weapons kills. The weapon was NOT used elsewhere.

Regarding the teargas, I can't purchase them as SPC so no, I did not throw them. 

Mitch... as explained to KR and others in the past... we admins don't have time (or inclination) to go digging into the PNC routinely to find out what internal cop rules have changed that might affect how admins interpret cop actions, etc. If something has changed which affects whitelisting or rank in-game (or on TS) they need to be MADE KNOWN to Wilco or myself, so we can take the necessary actions to change code, settings etc. Put another way... contact me separately to let me know what rules have been altered - outside of this thread, please. Thanks.
Understood good sir

Yep I see how you could get scared that he was going to shoot you while tazed as he tried to do that with the pistol beforehand, but shooting a man while restrained is pretty unforgiveable. I've seen guys get shot in the head with a tazer and died which I find perfectally acceptable, considering it a risk of being a rebel. But the question I want to ask is why not simply taze him again, what was the need to straight up shoot him with a leathal weapon...??

Back