What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SPC Skid Marks.

Stoneman

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
I was hiding in the bushes filming some lovely robbery footage of a local gas station for a new guide video... when this marvelous incident occurred! @General Dave

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hahaha brilliant mate, misjudged the gas station a little.. 😂😂😂 @Stoneman

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha. Some driving, although I'd be lying if I was to say I haven't done that more than once....

Hahaha brilliant mate, misjudged the gas station a little.. 
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
 @Stoneman
Fantastic entrance, It ruined me to tears watching you on the floor, the officers instantly jumping on you "Is that Dave driving?" "That's 3 times today Dave" whilst you're covered in raspberry jam... not sure how I maintained that camera pan up to the sky...

R.I.P General Dave, as a Sergeant of Kavala Constabulary I'm going to you funeral and will make sure that you driving licence will be buried with you. You and you family deserve that. I will also make sure that the Constabulary will pay for the funeral of General Dave and Naylor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top class driving skills mate and I know because I was in that car ;)

Fantastic entrance, It ruined me to tears watching you on the floor, the officers instantly jumping on you "Is that Dave driving?" "That's 3 times today Dave" whilst you're covered in raspberry jam... not sure how I maintained that camera pan up to the sky...
It is a really good video pal, I like what you did with it 😀 The whole situation was hilarious to be honest, They all ganged up on me though to be fair, telling pork pie's saying I crashed 3 times, I didn't crash once, as you can see in the video it was tactical parking, this is how parking should be done. 😂😂😂

Back