What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Spectre Custom Interior Colour change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxrc

Unlinked
My Suggestion 

I am making a suggestion to be able to change the spectre customs interior colour because atm it is stuck on a very bright colour green which looks horrible with any colour that isnt green and i wish there was a option to change interior colour on this car as i have bought one and i feel scammed being unable to change the colour of it and i have tried many ways to change it and none work which is sad :c 

please fix this for everyone who wants to own this beautiful car 

View attachment SpecterCustom-GTAO-front (1).jpg

You can, in interior I think there is a switch for the dash and it makes it black if I’m right, door cards can also be changed and so can the seats. I know this as I have one and my interior is black now, even the roll cage as long as you don’t get the padded one can also be the secondary colour. 

You are not able to change it all as one thing you need to pay for each part to be changed. Can show you pictures later if needed 

Last edited by a moderator:
You can, in interior I think there is a switch for the dash and it makes it black if I’m right, door cards can also be changed and so can the seats. I know this as I have one and my interior is black now, even the roll cage as long as you don’t get the padded one can also be the secondary colour. 

You are not able to change it all as one thing you need to pay for each part to be changed. Can show you pictures later if needed 
Yeah, I changed my interior to carbon just the little green accents around the dashboard and centre console are green which bothers me because u cannot change them which is annoying hence the suggestion to add interior colour change to this car 🙂 I hope u understand 

This is a default GTAV car and so we won't be changing this. Therefore I will have to reject this suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back