What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Speed Cameras

Ballantin

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
So what happened to speed cameras? As far as I remember there used to be speed cameras around that will enforce speed limits and fine drivers, but since I came back I haven't seen a single one.

Are they gone? Why? I think it was brilliant.

The amount of fines people built up during those days were extreme. Just a hassle as a cop to go through 78 speedings which i had a one point apparently haha. 

Spees bumps on the other hand is something i would personally want back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why cant the speeding ticket just automatically be taken out of said speeder's bank account? Like if their going above the speed limit by different increments they are fined more

Why cant the speeding ticket just automatically be taken out of said speeder's bank account? Like if their going above the speed limit by different increments they are fined more
What roleplay value would that have, kinda hard to rp with a black and white screen in front of your face.

I wouldn't mind them returning if they where placed in areas that where prone to speeding (so few cameras but in effective places) and they would automatically charge you (like they do in IRL) so people don't have tones of speeding crimes on their records.

I agree with the automatic charge of fines, it does happen IRL.

I will open a suggestion about it if you guys don't mind. It will probably be rejected but who knows?

Back