What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Splitting the police between servers

Police really need to be splitting between the two servers. There are currently four officers on a nearly full 120 player server.

It's anarchy, me and Tim ran into 4 different instance of people just shooting without warning. VDM's and random shooting all over Kavala. God knows what anywhere else is like.

If you don't have enough police to comfortably police both servers as I see it we have two options. Train more and split it evenly on teamspeak. Or just not have a second server. It's not even worth having without officers roaming about.

If you don't have enough police to comfortably police both servers as I see it we have two options. Train more and split it evenly on teamspeak. Or just not have a second server. It's not even worth having without officers roaming about.
Training more needs more decent applications. Most big rebels out there are ex-cops who are now bored.

Most of our force are still training.

On peak times there are usually around 20 cops on server 1 and under 10 on server 2. Needs more balance.

Getting rid of server 2 is not the solution. With 240 people fighting to get on a 120 slot server you'd be lucky to still get a decent police force.

I would suggest that off-duty officers are allowed to do what they like when off-duty providing they are not wearing their tags. I would love to apply for the police however the legal life when off-duty would put me off. If there was a way around this, lots more people would take an interest in the police.

I would suggest that off-duty officers are allowed to do what they like when off-duty providing they are not wearing their tags. I would love to apply for the police however the legal life when off-duty would put me off. If there was a way around this, lots more people would take an interest in the police.
When off duty you CAN do illigal stuff, but its not recommended, since if you get caught, you WILL be kicked or even banned from the PD.

Becomes alittle bit more exiting the "legal Life" :)

Training more needs more decent applications. Most big rebels out there are ex-cops who are now bored.

Most of our force are still training.
Maybe make the application stage more lax and add a probationary period for PCSO's ? We do have a shortage of officers.

People Shooting without warning isn't a police thing Its a Violation of Server Rules RDM to be exact and should be reported as such.

People Shooting without warning isn't a police thing Its a Violation of Server Rules RDM to be exact and should be reported as such.
I'm aware and it was reported on the Admin log. It's just an example of the sort of stuff going on. If you needed an officer you wouldn't have got one because they were tied in Kavala.

agreed its an enigma in a puzzle that i am working at will be trying my damnest to get it sorted.

@Wilco is there a way for the server to change the number of slots dynamically? The only technical solution I can see to server 2's police woes is if you could change the slots on the fly, then you could possibly limit the civs slots to a ratio of police and only expand the number of civ slots if the number of police increased.

Back