What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SQUAD - Who has it?

Mr Cardoso

Awesome Portuguese Guy!
Management
maxresdefault.jpg

Hey guys i recently bought SQUAD and i've been enjoying it. Who else has it? I was afraid to buy it due content but with the humble bundle promotion (it's over now, was 40% off) and new updates incoming it feels good because of the immersion!

We can even do RPUK squad or even a server one day who knows! 

Was gonna buy it jsut for the sexy AK models but then again there is Project Reality that's jsut about same game but for free and years older)))))

Was gonna buy it jsut for the sexy AK models but then again there is Project Reality that's jsut about same game but for free and years older)))))
From what i've been reading, this is like a better version, never played it but BF2 has alot of years lol.

From what i've been reading, this is like a better version, never played it but BF2 has alot of years lol.
Who cares about graphics if the game's for free!

Anyway,bot of theese games are a TON of fun with an actual squad ,I've had a blast palying PR with some of my mates a year or so ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Got squad, great game but dont have no one to play with. I think a few NCA guys have it.

Solid pick! Was my go to realism mode game until SQUAD.
Currently im looking into squad, still no idea tho really.. need a bit more incite on how the game actually works.. will come back and tell you what i think. 

Currently im looking into squad, still no idea tho really.. need a bit more incite on how the game actually works.. will come back and tell you what i think. 
Too bad the humble bundle is off :/ But if you like arma and insurgency, you can't go wrong! I suggest to see if your friends also have it first.

Too bad the humble bundle is off :/ But if you like arma and insurgency, you can't go wrong! I suggest to see if your friends also have it first.
currently i have no one that plays it that's the problem.. to me from what im looking at, i wouldn't pay more than $20 USD for the game. But thats just me :D.

I am a massive fan of Squad, played it a lot and really enjoy it, the realism and teamplay make it a realistic csgo almost

Back