What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Staff Applications!

Same, is pretty epic.
The staff team do important work. Player reports, unban's, and monitoring the server. Whit out them the server and the community would stop :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll make a final attempt, if not obviously not set out to be staff.

Pitty there is no responses on peeps not getting in.. if there were they could work on ways they could improve... 

Assumption: If you have applied at some point, check this page: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/application/. If it doesn't let you submit another application and just says "todo" on the right hand side then there is no need to submit another application. For applications that were made before the post below, I don't know if you are required to make another application to be eligible for the interview stage. If staff could enlighten us on that, it would be appreciated. 

Assumption: If you have applied at some point, check this page: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/application/. If it doesn't let you submit another application and just says "todo" on the right hand side then there is no need to submit another application. For applications that were made before the post below, I don't know if you are required to make another application to be eligible for the interview stage. If staff could enlighten us on that, it would be appreciated. 
Yeah, I have that issue as well. It works if you copy the link into your browser

Im not old enough to apply anyway (year and a month away) however when I am able to I plan on applying. As you know my previous bans, especially the first one, are not good. Do you reckon there would still be a chance if I kept my record clean from now till then? I've been doing a good job so far but idk if it will matter.

Im not old enough to apply anyway (year and a month away) however when I am able to I plan on applying. As you know my previous bans, especially the first one, are not good. Do you reckon there would still be a chance if I kept my record clean from now till then? I've been doing a good job so far but idk if it will matter.
You still have a chance of joining the staff team even if you do have bans on your record. I know plenty of people who have been banned in the staff team, one has even been 1.6'd in the past.

If you are the right person for them, they will not take the bans into account, as long as they are not recent and consecutively one after another. If you’ve managed to keep you’re head down in the community and still flourish then don’t worry about if you will or if you won’t.

Source: me

If you are the right person for them, they will not take the bans into account, as long as they are not recent and consecutively one after another. If you’ve managed to keep you’re head down in the community and still flourish then don’t worry about if you will or if you won’t.

If Saul can, you can.

You still have a chance of joining the staff team even if you do have bans on your record. I know plenty of people who have been banned in the staff team, one has even been 1.6'd in the past.
Then there is hope! Thanks bois

We had an issue of not being able to move applications to the correct sections.

I.e Accepted, Denied, Archived ect ect

This give us the problem of not telling anyone if they was unsuccessful or not because their form would still be there, meaning they couldn't fill another form out.

I'd highly suggest anyone wanting to apply, who hasn't been contacted recently to throw in a new app

Idk why iam not able to apply, after the stage 3 “click here” I go to the other page but can’t do anything there. Can any one help?

I'll throw my source in there as well :p 

Idk why iam not able to apply, after the stage 3 “click here” I go to the other page but can’t do anything there. Can any one help?
I thought our perms had been fixed to move applications but hasn't just yet. Once it's been fixed and able to move you should be able to resubmit another form. I'll post on here when. 

I applied about 2 years ago, is it still valid or should I resubmit? 

I thought our perms had been fixed to move applications but hasn't just yet. Once it's been fixed and able to move you should be able to resubmit another form. I'll post on here when. 
What are the chances for 16/17 year olds to get into the staff team

What are the chances for 16/17 year olds to get into the staff team
Wondering the same thing but I'd imagine as it says in the application process, you will be invited to apply for the team in the scenario that your under the age of 18

Back