What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Staff/Mannagement Gift

C H A R L I E

The Flexer
Lifetime Donator
Hey management and staff team today I would love to send a staff gift and no @Archie I'm not feeling obliged :)

You guys give a lot to this community and I would like to send you something in appreciation for all your hard work you do for everyone :)

So I'm only 17 and I am on the worst pay in the world so it wont be much but please send your wishlist below and I will see what I can do

I would love to send everyone of you something but I cannot sadly

Thanks Charlie

Wish lists Below Please

P:S Don't feel rude to put one below but I don't have the money for a gaming laptop so that is a no from me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'know what, I'll also give every staff member a gift

Since Archie and TomTheDoge already has used this offer, this will not be available to them

I'll get every single staff member with a pinch of humour, their very own Lemmen Tutorial, hmu in pm and I'll make it the next time I get wasted (Friday)

Y'know what, I'll also give every staff member a gift

Since Archie and TomTheDoge already has used this offer, this will not be available to them

I'll get every single staff member with a pinch of humour, their very own Lemmen Tutorial, hmu in pm and I'll make it the next time I get wasted (Friday)

I do love you sometimes haha ;)

Hey management and staff team today I would love to send a staff gift and no @Archie I'm not feeling obliged :)

You guys give a lot to this community and I would like to send you something in appreciation for all your hard work you do for everyone :)

Thank you for your kind words, dude :) Words like this assure us that we are doing a good job. Thankyou :)

Get me a red Bull and you wont get banned....hahahha thats All i need atm.

Back