What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Staff Rebels - Seeing the issues through the eyes of the Rebels

Quick update - been playing alongside different rebel groups most nights. Certainly been able to see the issues rebels face against some of the WL factions. Got killed entirely randomly in one such scenario because my car was the same colour as one that had supposedly been shot earlier on in the engagement. The faction in question did apologise, turned out to be poor communications causing poor identification but I certainly felt the frustration at how much hassle I had to go through to get them to finally own up! 

I've also seen a lot of the new players struggling to get a foothold and really struggling after being killed even just once, I don't think giving them more starting money is the answer but it's certainly given me more food for thought!

Don't get me wrong, I 100% understand why all the cops turn up I would as-well. And tactics for rebels? There is no tactics we can do. For a 1v2 or 1v3, sure, we can figure out some tactics for that but literally, we're 7 people vs 40. thats a 1v5. Each of us, while outnumbered have to take out 5 people all within 15 minutes (before you's come back). We cannot hold anything as we'll get roached while we try to shoot people while pushing and we cannot snipe as all the hills will have people on them because we're against so many. Its not feasible.
It was worse a few months ago before the mass unban i remember doing agios and athira banks with like 2-3 of us, i just wiped the initial response, got the money and dipped to another bank and repeat, it was pointless trying to fight the incoming waves of cops responding late, but treasury is harder just got to hope that theres only 15 cops on and they r shite, or team up with other gangs

It was worse a few months ago before the mass unban i remember doing agios and athira banks with like 2-3 of us, i just wiped the initial response, got the money and dipped to another bank and repeat, it was pointless trying to fight the incoming waves of cops responding late, but treasury is harder just got to hope that theres only 15 cops on and they r shite, or team up with other gangs
For rebels to have a decent chance at situations where you're against the whole police force such as HMs, there either have to be much less cops, or rebels have to have better gear than them.

Personally I think the HM is probably just right on difficulty, I used to put together highly organised HM ops with TCK back in the day, used to spend hours planning, had a bunch of tools I used to use to manage who was doing what and most of the time it was successful but if you just charge in with no one in charge it will fail 90% of the time! 

Personally I think the HM is probably just right on difficulty, I used to put together highly organised HM ops with TCK back in the day, used to spend hours planning, had a bunch of tools I used to use to manage who was doing what and most of the time it was successful but if you just charge in with no one in charge it will fail 90% of the time! 
That was 2 years ago, have you attempted to do one now?

We do it with 8-12 rebels. How can we win against 30-40 and then 15-20 Posideon AND then other rebel gangs as well?

Im happy to be outnumbered but outnumbered by 5:1 is stupid

It's such a vast amount of money, needing a lot of people is how it should be!

Have you tried getting another group of rebels on your side?

That was 2 years ago, have you attempted to do one now?

We do it with 8-12 rebels. How can we win against 30-40 and then 15-20 Posideon AND then other rebel gangs as well?

Im happy to be outnumbered but outnumbered by 5:1 is stupid
 Happy to report I just carried out a HM alongside the Plebs and Finale with 13 of us, 3 of 4 trucks full of gold were successfully secured after beating the police during the HM robbery itself and then a group of rebels that tried to hijack the trucks afterwards. The other rebels made off with one truck and we secured the other 3.

So it can be done, we managed it on a Friday night with a full server so seems to be working as intended! Without the strict organisation, communications and strategy I'd imagine that wouldn't have gone so well. 

Last edited by a moderator:
 Happy to report I just carried out a HM alongside the Plebs and Finale with 13 of us, 3 of 4 trucks full of gold were successfully secured after beating the police during the HM robbery itself and then a group of rebels that tried to hijack the trucks afterwards. The other rebels made off with one truck and we secured the other 3.

So it can be done, we managed it on a Friday night with a full server so seems to be working as intended! Without the strict organisation, communications and strategy I'd imagine that wouldn't have gone so well. 
You're joking right? You successfully did a HM WITH AR on holiday so there was less/no AR to even respond to a bank.

Try one again without the cops being on your side?

You're joking right? You successfully did a HM WITH AR on holiday so there was less/no AR to even respond to a bank.

Try one again without the cops being on your side?
It’s like you want this to fail, give the man a chance he’s doing his best.

It’s like you want this to fail, give the man a chance he’s doing his best.
What? 

What do you mean' give the man a chance'? The whole point of this is to accurately see how current rebels are affected on the server by the current meta. Getting AR while on holiday to do a bank is not current meta and isn't what happens on the server.

No shit I want this to fail as when I do a bank, I don't have police AR on holiday and when any other gang that do banks don't have police AR on holiday as-well. That is not the point of this; its like me asking 40 of my mates from other servers to come on and help with a bank. That is not what actually happens so why pretend like it is?

What? 

What do you mean' give the man a chance'? The whole point of this is to accurately see how current rebels are affected on the server by the current meta. Getting AR while on holiday to do a bank is not current meta and isn't what happens on the server.

No shit I want this to fail as when I do a bank, I don't have police AR on holiday and when any other gang that do banks don't have police AR on holiday as-well. That is not the point of this; its like me asking 40 of my mates from other servers to come on and help with a bank. That is not what actually happens so why pretend like it is?
I reckon that’s a problem between you and ur friends, other groups stand a decent chance , the only difference here is there co ordination and tactics, iv attempted a few banks now not all of them where successful but the majority of the time it wasn’t down to wether or not AR was in my gang.

Yeah well to be fair like ghost said, there was only 1 or 2 ar on at the time and about 20 cops in total, then there was no poseidon to counter it.

But yeah I get what you mean and it's the same when we do it. If we don't plan it and don't have good comms throghout it is more likely to fail.

I reckon that’s a problem between you and ur friends, other groups stand a decent chance , the only difference here is there co ordination and tactics, iv attempted a few banks now not all of them where successful but the majority of the time it wasn’t down to wether or not AR was in my gang.
He's talking about police not having armed response, not rebels.

Well plebs are shit without finale and finale is ar holiday gang and cops are shit without ar so you gotta admit @GHOSTK1LL3R is right though... 
Hahahha sorry were not all top level frag kiddies that have been testing your 'skills' on other 'roleplay' servers then come back here acting like gods... imagine caring so much about an arma 3 reputation. 

Pretty sure the plebs as a group are the ONLY group that actually still actively do banks even without finale. You boys have done a couple but plebs are the only gang that consistently do them. 

So grow up with them comments, its just a fucking game

That being said, yes i also agree that with Finale being involved does not accurately represent rebels at it would be completely different scenario if they were all against us aswell as the 25 cops we actually went against. 

Shall we send this post back to what it was originally about and how there are members of staff who are wanting to look in to playing with rebel gangs ect 🙂 

Banks shouldn't be made easier. that's just stupid. I do agree tho that the bank last night was so much easier because of the people doing said bank. 

I've hidden all the stupid comments calling people out those steering this towards some sort of cock swinging contest too, further drama will receive forum restrictions. 

TBH I didn't even clock that half the guys were police on holiday, regardless we managed to do it despite the issues that have been stated which I guess proves attempting it when police numbers are high etc we wouldn't have been so luck as it was no easy feat and we made it out with 3/4 trucks with only 6 of the original 13 alive so we only just about pulled it off! Overall I don't feel the HM needs much tweaking and it's still as challenging as ever - High Risk = High reward. 

To be honest its extremely rare for 30-40 cops to be online at once and if you think that's too much to take on then don't do the bank at that time. As for Poseidon getting involved that's just unlucky and it will happen from time to time.

Back