What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Staff Team - Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! I'll be using you as subjects for filming new videos. Prepare your Hollywood's.

Well done everyone!

I'm Looking forward to working with the new staff members.

Bwah,I couldn't stand the whole ranking system anyway,what staff team needs is communism and egalitarianism,not meritocracy ))))))) (also,loads of potato) One day am gonna get accepted and turn you all into good comrades ))))) Grats to those who won the competition though,may you not end up like TKC Kris

Last edited by a moderator:
b3616fc2392d9e2aec9c34d4c41e1920a574161c1ce7250f27a39569150d3195.jpg

Congrats all! Good job 

Best of luck! Alot of new stuff will come your way :D 

Congratulations to all that were chosen.

This is what I use always tell new staff members back when I was still apart of the team, you will get questions that you are either unsure or don't know the answer to. This is not something to worry about, if you get a question you are unsure of don't be afraid to ask for a second opinion, that way if you are asked the same question you know the answer to it. You'll learn the most about the server when you are apart of the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back