What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Staff Team Applications 01/06/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to all those that have applied this time!

giphy.gif

They should make it really interesting either this time or next time by just having a giant countdown in this post

Application are now closed, best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished writing mine, as I have been busy with work.... Oh well, gl all!

Good Luck everyone!

I heard there's about 130 applicants, so assuming everyone has an equal chance of being selected, then it's a 1/130 chance for everyone.

I heard there's about 130 applicants, so assuming everyone has an equal chance of being selected, then it's a 1/130 chance for everyone.
Well, there won't just be one person getting staff will there xD *InsertWinkyFaceHere*

Well, there won't just be one person getting staff will there xD *InsertWinkyFaceHere*
That's true, but we don't know how many will, so for the first one it's a 1/130 and the likely second it's 1/129 and so on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well not really it's about how mutch you know of the server and the rules and how mutch effort you put into your application, the way your saying it's like they're just gunna pull a name out of a hat ,for all we know 60 of the applications are not to standards and get denied straight away

Well not really it's about how mutch you know of the server and the rules and how mutch effort you put into your application, the way your saying it's like they're just gunna pull a name out of a hat ,for all we know 60 of the applications are not to standards and get denied straight away
Who knows maybe they do pull a name out of the hat? It would explain why some people are staff *cough @Saul Goodman cough* 😁

(plz no ban just banter)

Applications closed, thank you to everyone who applied, good luck to everyone and I look forward to working along side some of you hopefully! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back