What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Stagger shop stock over restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorTheGreatt

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
At the moment, after restart large amount of stocks become available. This results in whoever logs on and reaches their shop computer first getting all the stock they want, whereas those who are too slow get very slim pickings. 

Having it staggered over a longer period of time would ensure all shop owners have a fairer chance of being able to purchase stock. I understand this is a new system, and is still being refined. It has been working well so far, however I think this would allow for better prices overall, and wouid aid all shops in getting good levels of stock, where things like repairkits and smoothies aren't extremely scarce.

Would be good to just have more available of the general warehouse stuff (non harvestable / makeable items) per restart. I know there’s been a separate post about plastic bags but that’s just one example 

At the moment, after restart large amount of stocks become available. This results in whoever logs on and reaches their shop computer first getting all the stock they want, whereas those who are too slow get very slim pickings. 

Having it staggered over a longer period of time would ensure all shop owners have a fairer chance of being able to purchase stock. I understand this is a new system, and is still being refined. It has been working well so far, however I think this would allow for better prices overall, and wouid aid all shops in getting good levels of stock, where things like repairkits and smoothies aren't extremely scarce.
yer on about shops right? not dealerships?

Would be good to just have more available of the general warehouse stuff (non harvestable / makeable items) per restart. I know there’s been a separate post about plastic bags but that’s just one example 
#Bringbackthecarclothsgodbless

100% Valid point and have been an a constant challenge. Still is for smoothies.

But with a player owned warehouse being tested for how it works, this might change in the future.

Thank you for your suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back