What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Standardise Combat Reviving Rule

Rebels have been getting shafted for years now, if we don't show distaste, the server will become even more whitelisted faction sided. 

What do you expect to happen? Rebels to be passive on these threads? I don't see you playing rebel, I don't see you having to deal with the shit rebels do.
Never said you need to be passive, but do it in a constructive manner.

And you are right, I don't play rebel, I haven't for a long time, I have no clue what it's like. That doesn't mean you can't be calm and collected on the forums.

Your telling us to act like adults when anything a rebel says gets at least 1 face-palm from AR. 
No, I think ALL people should start acting like adults, this definitely includes any police members. Also, AR is not the entire police.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do people always use the excuse of police have more numbers. Most of the time you will have 20-30 police on. They could then be dealing with 4-5 situations at the same time. That's 5-8 cops per situation at best. Unless its something like a HM etc where you will get 20 ish cops respond.

Do the maths...

On other notes +1 to this suggestion 🙂 

Why do people always use the excuse of police have more numbers. Most of the time you will have 20-30 police on. They could then be dealing with 4-5 situations at the same time. That's 5-8 cops per situation at best. Unless its something like a HM etc where you will get 20 ish cops respond.

Do the maths...

On other notes +1 to this suggestion 🙂 
Haha show proof that when thers 30 cops on only a small percentage respond to a situation I can tell you now a lot more than 5-8 cops respond 😂😂

the rule should be changed to "when you are revived you cannot actively get yourself into the same situation for 15 minutes"

What people seem to be forgetting - Defibs can only be used when there are no medics on duty. This is usually the case for most of morning/mid day. What I've noticed from playing during those times is that there is usually a lot more cops on than civilians - or the ratio is large. Quite a lot larger than any gang active at that time.

Rebels find themselvs out numbered at least 2/1, if not even 3/1. Being able to combat revive in situations like that evens out the balance for these gangs.

At the end of the day it is not a massive deal as there is usually medics online. When there aren't - police numbers are the majority still, their gear costs next to nothing, there's a lot more of them, etc. 

For the sake of balance, it's going to be a -1 from me. Whitelisted factions do not need more buffs. There's already VERY little reason to play rebel - there's no reason to take that away and mess up the balance even further.

massive imbalance in gunfights,
Yh because 20 cops vs like 4 rebels is really balanced

Clearly, you guys don't think it's unfair, then explain it in a good way to us
Even though we can rev doesn't even balance it. The server is way to unbalanced in favour of the cops. Try doing anything illegal and you have about 20+cops responding to 5 rebels. And if the rebels manage to win someone it always ends with cops screaming at you to get into support. smh

We really need mechanics that shift balance more in favour of rebels. 30 vs 7 gunfights and infinite zombie waves aren't enough for you? People will stop logging on if they know they're up against cops who MUST have the same/better gear than them, higher numbers, and numerous other advantages... MAR10 LRPS in armoury, free instant regear at spawn; why must you remove one of the only advantages rebels have?

Small perk of being a civilian is that you are able to revive using defibs during gunfights however this is now balanced by the fact they are subject to rule 5.4 which arguably should take them out of the fight for longer. We are aware some people abuse this by standing or waiting around in the area waiting to get shot at to return to the fight straight away, if we catch rebels doing this, as opposed to making an active effort to leave the area we will ban them under rule 5.4 regardless.

Hope that clears this up.

@Aiden What if they get revived and moving or making an attempt to leave the building means they’d 85% get shot... Are they allowed to just sit in whatever building they are holding and wait there for timer to be over??

@Aiden What if they get revived and moving or making an attempt to leave the building means they’d 85% get shot... Are they allowed to just sit in whatever building they are holding and wait there for timer to be over??
If you're not leaving the area after having been revived mid combat that's the risk you're taking, wait for the area to be safer or make sure the injured party actually has an escape vehicle of some form. Put your weapon on your back and just leave, sitting in a house in the middle of a combat zone waiting for the minutes to tick down to zero to get your weapon and go is exactly why this sort of behaviour has been brought up as unfair, leaving a firefight now is easier than ever given the massive rise in armoured vehicles bopping about. 

Back