What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Star wars Battlefront 2 Offical gameplay Trailer

Dutchyy

✠ Good soldiers follow orders
the clone wars ^^ finaly i can be part of the 501st of 212th or even better the 21st Nova corps, i am very excited for this game.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sector is clear. fidget spinner kills troopers NOT CLEAR! NOT CLEAR!

Looks dank as fuck,I am honestly more excited about the new developement model than the eras themselves,although it's amasing to be able to play the droids in HD after 10 or so years ))) 

Also,the CIS is much more morally correct than the degenerate republic!

Looks dank as fuck,I am honestly more excited about the new developement model than the eras themselves,although it's amasing to be able to play the droids in HD after 10 or so years ))) 

Also,the CIS is much more morally correct than the degenerate republic!
i used to shoot wrist rockets at everything that i saw, i like the CIS, to be honest the just want to be indepentd but palpetine had everything set up so it didnt matter for him, hope we can fly the invisible hand and hear ; 

The CIS are also using bunch of mindless droids to do their bidding instead of breeding living creatures to suffer for their case!

The CIS are also using bunch of mindless droids to do their bidding instead of breeding living creatures to suffer for their case!
They had smarter driods but the B1 battle driods where cheap, quantity over quality

The one thing that really bugs me about this game is that Rey and Maul are both fighting in the clone wars, which is just wrong!

The one thing that really bugs me about this game is that Rey and Maul are both fighting in the clone wars, which is just wrong!
i know, maul didnt had his two legs in the second battle of naboo, he later became a cyborg

The point isn't quality over quantity,it's machines over living beings dying
true, later on the 501st was the only stormtrooper divison with the jangofett template, born fighters

i know, maul didnt had his two legs in the second battle of naboo, he later became a cyborg
And never fought for the separatists, made an army of pirates though and then fought sidious, its the small detail which put me off, also Rey didnt even believe in Jedi, it just annoys me

ps. I know my clone wars xD

Last edited by a moderator:
And never fought for the separatists, made an army of pirates though and then fought sidious, its the small detail which put me off, also Rey didnt even believe in Jedi, it just annoys me

me to, we should be the game makers (jk)

i hope we can fight in differnt clone divisions, like the 212th or 21st and what realy would be cool is a mandelorian dlc

Last edited by a moderator:
me to, we should be the game makers (jk)
You know what, if there was a game like Battlefront 2 (the OG) but in the theme of the clone wars it would be insane, better graphics with a HUGE space battle, I would spend £100 on that, that game would be insane, and yes yes we should

You know what, if there was a game like Battlefront 2 (the OG) but in the theme of the clone wars it would be insane, better graphics with a HUGE space battle, I would spend £100 on that, that game would be insane, and yes yes we should
yes, to be honest we dont need another 4,5,6 glatic civil war, am abit done being red 5 all the time, i want to fly the invisible hand or come down on geonosis in a acclamator ii-class assault ship

yes, to be honest we dont need another 4,5,6 glatic civil war, am abit done being red 5 all the time, i want to fly the invisible hand or come down on geonosis in a acclamator ii-class assault ship
Fuck yes, I kinda want a sort of Squad like game, with lines rather than a quick COD like game, using transport to get into battle, Like clones heading into LAAT gun ships landing and taking shit tonne of fire, I also want ATTE tanks, my god I need that 

Fuck yes, I kinda want a sort of Squad like game, with lines rather than a quick COD like game, using transport to get into battle, Like clones heading into LAAT gun ships landing and taking shit tonne of fire, I also want ATTE tanks, my god I need that 
YES!!!!!! i want to crawl trough the mud of felucia or march into the jedi temple and be a galatic marine

have a line up between a republic and CIS ship...hear the shells fall out of the cannons....

i tried to have the same feeling on our server with my LAAT 

YES!!!!!! i want to crawl trough the mud of felucia or march into the jedi temple and be a galatic marine

have a line up between a republic and CIS ship...hear the shells fall out of the cannons....
Boarding party, or like having a dog fight against the droid fighters verses ARC-170, or using the Y wing bombers (Republic Varient) against flag ships... I need this now, god dammit ive hyped myeself up, would be cool if ARMA 3 mods could be made with this though 

Boarding party, or like having a dog fight against the droid fighters verses ARC-170, or using the Y wing bombers (Republic Varient) against flag ships... I need this now, god dammit ive hyped myeself up, would be cool if ARMA 3 mods could be made with this though 
i do believe there is a starwars mod comingwith a star destroyer

They're missing the best one!

As a massive SW fan, the first was weak in the force, nice graphics, little content. I won't be buying II unless the reviews stack up. They could have invested the time in I to bring it up to scratch, instead, they cash in on the franchise cos some people will buy anything that has a SW theme. 

Once bitten, twice shy!

Back