What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Star Wars Rouge One Trailer

Voltz

The Butler
Unlinked
It's here, and I am already hyped

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

giphy.gif

I have the pleasure of knowing Gareth and his family. A truly nice down to earth humble guy; His niece and my son have the same rare disability, and his sister and i were trustees to the national charity which he is now acting as spokes person for our community. 

I'm not sure how it's going to go with this film as its a tough crowd to please, with a break from the notm we as cinema goers as expect in our Star Wars films; but Monsters to me is a master piece and I'm sure as a standalone film this will be great. 

Its a tough deal but I know no matter the applauds or critique this film gets that Gareth will have done everything to make this special. He truly is a fanboy and no doubt has a few surprises for us. 

They give to much away in the trailers now a days - Still cant wait for the film though :p

I can't wait for this film.. real star wars fans are fans of the universe and not of the single storyline evolving about the Skywalkers and their legacy. :D

Personally love it that there is a movie that hopefully is less based around the force but more around the men and women of the resistance.

I can't wait for this film.. real star wars fans are fans of the universe and not of the single storyline evolving about the Skywalkers and their legacy. :D

Personally love it that there is a movie that hopefully is less based around the force but more around the men and women of the resistance.
Well forgiving the non-Hollywood look and feel, I think you would enjoy this? 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back