What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Starter Package

NimmerN

Hello my name is NimmerN, I'm from Pro La Fam, today I want to take Tanoa a step forward to get it more popular, I don't see a lot of gangs around except PLF and Somalian Smurfs, so this is what I will do:

I will give you guys a starter package, this means I will help you establish some ground economy on the island, only thing I ask in return is that you don't waste my time with helping you, just to leave right after I've spent hours of grinding helping you out (please try it out)

Tanoa is a great map, and I would love too see more civilians and more cops around, I will gladly help anyone of you that really wants to start but is to "lazy" to start making money and grinding some XP.

The starting package is:

Truck + Car Licence 

Getting you Copper/Diamond licence or both

Getting you a truck boxer

Getting you to level 15

PS: Keep in mind if your only 1 person I will only give you one Licence, if your 2 or several persons I will help you get both and I will help you get an offroad in the price

How to contact me:

You either message me on team-speak or you reply on this post using this format (only the guy I should contact):

In game name:

Are you from a gang (if you are post your gang name, would be lovely to get more then 1 on the farming) or are you a cop?:

Are you willing to set off 3-4 hours of grinding to get you to level 15 (this includes that most of the money that we earn will go for the start package): Y/N

If it gets into a queue, I'm taking the first one who posted an application/contacts me at teamspeak

I only take serious applications in, everyone that post an application on this post or contact me on teamspeak will be taken into a private room so I can have a chat with you so I feel like I wont waste my tame.

Thank you for reading this!

PLF NimmerN

Really good initiative NimmerN! I would say that I'd gladly take the offer but I'm alread well established after 50 hours of grinding (don't have shit though anyway cuz i suck)

In game name: SPC TacticalPanda + PC Sponge

Are you from a gang (if you are post your gang name, would be lovely to get more then 1 on the farming) or are you a cop?: Cop

Are you willing to set off 3-4 hours of grinding to get you to level 15 (this includes that most of the money that we earn will go for the start package): Y

Last edited by a moderator:
In game name: SGT Joe

Are you from a gang (if you are post your gang name, would be lovely to get more then 1 on the farming) or are you a cop?: Cop

Are you willing to set off 3-4 hours of grinding to get you to level 15 (this includes that most of the money that we earn will go for the start package): Y

Hello my name is NimmerN, I'm from Pro La Fam, today I want to take Tanoa a step forward to get it more popular, I don't see a lot of gangs around except PLF and Somalian Smurfs, so this is what I will do:

I will give you guys a starter package, this means I will help you establish some ground economy on the island, only thing I ask in return is that you don't waste my time with helping you, just to leave right after I've spent hours of grinding helping you out (please try it out)

Tanoa is a great map, and I would love too see more civilians and more cops around, I will gladly help anyone of you that really wants to start but is to "lazy" to start making money and grinding some XP.

The starting package is:

Truck + Car Licence 

Getting you Copper/Diamond licence or both

Getting you a truck boxer

Getting you to level 15

PS: Keep in mind if your only 1 person I will only give you one Licence, if your 2 or several persons I will help you get both and I will help you get an offroad in the price

How to contact me:

You either message me on team-speak or you reply on this post using this format (only the guy I should contact):

In game name:

Are you from a gang (if you are post your gang name, would be lovely to get more then 1 on the farming) or are you a cop?:

Are you willing to set off 3-4 hours of grinding to get you to level 15 (this includes that most of the money that we earn will go for the start package): Y/N

If it gets into a queue, I'm taking the first one who posted an application/contacts me at teamspeak

I only take serious applications in, everyone that post an application on this post or contact me on teamspeak will be taken into a private room so I can have a chat with you so I feel like I wont waste my tame.

Thank you for reading this!

PLF NimmerN
Does this offer include purchasing Apex? :p :)

But this is a great thing,Good Luck with it.

Great initiative and I do find it somewhat funny  that a gang will be helping the police get on their feet :)

If you need any extra help i'm more than willing to lend a hand, just message me here, in game (or crash into me ;) and i'll come along to help with the grind.  

In game name: SPC TacticalPanda + PC Sponge

Thank you very much for applying, if you can contact me on teamspeak i will be on at 15:16:00

In game name: SGT Joe

Thank you for applying, contact me on teamspeak around 15/16:00 if your available 

Great initiative and I do find it somewhat funny  that a gang will be helping the police get on their feet :)

If you need any extra help i'm more than willing to lend a hand, just message me here, in game (or crash into me ;) and i'll come along to help with the grind.  
Gotta catch em all!! 
Wish more could sign up boys! 

So yesterday I had my first hobo starter package run, the hobos where; SPC TacticalPanda and PC Sponge.

Both of them are now Level 15, we bought one truck boxer (panda) and Sponge took the money instead of buying a off-road

Both of them decided  they wanted to Copper (to gain more xp)

I hope @TacticalPandaand @Spongeyare happy about the service I gave them! 

We used 3 hours getting both of them up to level 15 and buy what they needed to go far in this life!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/273976415971674661/241168969DB69292D140F2A2CD282AAA9F257797/

Theres the picture of 2 happy hobos taking a piss! :)

So yesterday I had my first hobo starter package run, the hobos where; SPC TacticalPanda and PC Sponge.

Both of them are now Level 15, we bought one truck boxer (panda) and Sponge took the money instead of buying a off-road

We used 3 hours getting both of them up to level 15 and buy what they needed to go far in this life!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/273976415971674661/241168969DB69292D140F2A2CD282AAA9F257797/

Lmao, great job mate! Happy to see someone else willing to give up their time to help others.

Nice one :)

I would of helped out but I accidentally sold my offroad while trying to extract it out of the garage, this minor setback has put me on a different path as i've now brought a boat and i'm seeing how well I can progress with that (not too well so far but I have plans). 

In game name: ConnorTheGreatt

Are you from a gang (if you are post your gang name, would be lovely to get more then 1 on the farming) or are you a cop?: Cop - But want to start up a water activities company for when I'm off duty

@NimmerN i love this about you guys. ( PLF ) 

I would love to take this opportunity to level up and get some action going! 

In game name: Shalloa

Are you from a gang (if you are post your gang name, would be lovely to get more then 1 on the farming) or are you a cop?:  Offduty Cop

Tomorrow is my day off work (RL) so im able to do some work then? 

In game name: Pimpmauser

Are you from a gang (if you are post your gang name, would be lovely to get more then 1 on the farming) or are you a cop?: Technically yes, but not really

I will also be available to do this starter package, private message me either on teamspeak or on the forums with your application to set an appointment 

Thanks [PLF] Brad

Most of the PLF members are happy to help people out. Just ask around. We usually have at least one guy farming all the time. Its boring farming alone ;)

@NimmerN Thank you it was very helpfull and i really enjoyed the guys being part of the Convoy 

DABE3F53F5133CFDB77314C02772BB65566431F1

79A5534B102D6ADE3181DCDAB6B10E4DDA00CC34

In game name:  Wicker

Are you from a gang (if you are post your gang name, would be lovely to get more then 1 on the farming) or are you a cop?:  Im from NV 

Are you willing to set off 3-4 hours of grinding to get you to level 15 (this includes that most of the money that we earn will go for the start package):  yes

Back