What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Starting of

CaptainScrumpy

Since i am new can somebody tell me how to make some money (i am sorry for the noob question) 

You get truck / driver license and get the biggest vehicle you can afford and do some copper / iron runs... (Keep in mind that the copper license costs money too)

There are many ways in which you can make money on the server. 

You can opt to go down the legal route to begin with where you can do Copper, Iron, Diamonds E.C.T. This is great for starting out but beware that rebels like to rob the people doing legal things. Another good way is that you can do salt which is an excellent way of making money. 

Also, there is another way in which you can make money. You can go down the illegal route. This is a dangerous way to make money but if it pays off then you will be rolling in it this time next week. Some of this things that you can do is Heroin, Weed, Cocaine, LSD E.C.T. 

If you need help getting starting then the staff team are more than happy to come and help you get started on your first run. 

Best of luck and try not to get caught doing the illegal jobs. 😄

Take a look through some of these, may help you out :)

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/guide/
i already did but thanks 

There are many ways in which you can make money on the server. 

You can opt to go down the legal route to begin with where you can do Copper, Iron, Diamonds E.C.T. This is great for starting out but beware that rebels like to rob the people doing legal things. Another good way is that you can do salt which is an excellent way of making money. 

Also, there is another way in which you can make money. You can go down the illegal route. This is a dangerous way to make money but if it pays off then you will be rolling in it this time next week. Some of this things that you can do is Heroin, Weed, Cocaine, LSD E.C.T. 

If you need help getting starting then the staff team are more than happy to come and help you get started on your first run. 

Best of luck and try not to get caught doing the illegal jobs.
1f604.png
Yes I would like that since i am new to arma 3 can you maybe add me on steam so we can schedule a meet :3 if this is possible 

with best regards scrumpy

If you jump on our TeamSpeak later on this evening around 18:00pm then I will be more than happy to help. 

Back