What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

State of Emergency!

It is my understanding that you have misinterpreted the powers of this act, this act provides provisions to the Governor / Governor's office (a.k.a. The Government) and not the mayor of an island that makes up a portion of the governed region. The governed region covers the major islands Altis, Stratis and surrounding smaller isles whereas the mayor only has political influence on the isle of Altis and it's immediate surrounding isles.
"“Governor”, in relation to the Territory, means the person holding or acting in the office of Governor of that Territory, or if there is no such office, the officer for the time being administering that Territory;" - As there is no office of governor for our territory, the title falls to myself as the highest elected official in charge of administering the territory.

Aren't you so cool facepalming all these people having fun RP on the forums. Free rep, thanks.. @Lawyer Eve Hunter
I am carrying out my right to freedom of speech. Unless you are saying that people of Altis can not protest the police. If so, I agree more with the current Mayor and the change that he is making. Also, Altis police force is Fake News making up crimes to place on the Mayor. 

We all stand with Coco - The defender of Democracy! He has the trust of the people and is loved by the majority. We will defend him, and do his bidding to protect the streets of Altis.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Home Secretary of Los Santos stands with mayor Coco and will continue to fight for democracy around the world and especially on the home island of Altis.

Well done to the mayor for standing up for what is right. 

🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
@YoCo I believe @MacDonald should be able to claim ur own award , via the powers vested in my from Ali Barber I'm pretty sure you see Nick run in attempting to tower lag completely fail and get absolutely minced in a matter of seconds! https://clips.twitch.tv/JoyousShortPotPunchTrees
Despite the HUGE 3 piece, I would like to decline any reward, and ask that the good citizens of altis bring us his head!

😂😂😂 Always ready

Remember to look up @CSI LastNickLeft

Back