What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Static sound on mic

Makzz

Hello there! 

I resently bought a new headset a HyperX cloud I, and than I plugged it in and started recording things. Than I realized that I had a static sound. I tried to fix it but it didn't work. Maby someone else has the same problem...?

the sound in this video is boosted a little bit.

View attachment Desktop 12.13.2016 - 15.48.27.07.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:
Is your PC plugged into mains directly or into an extention cord? I found that mine was caused by that... Other solutions can be to check the settings on your sound driver and from playback devices turn background noise off aswell as echo cancellation.      

Hello there! 

I resently bought a new headset a HyperX cloud I, and than I plugged it in and started recording things. Than I realized that I had a static sound. I tried to fix it but it didn't work. Maby someone else has the same problem...?

the sound in this video is boosted a little bit.

View attachment 3444
Sorry I don't have access to that file, you will need to upload it to onedrive or google drive plz

Yup that sound is unclean power, try either grounding your machine, plugging it in elsewhere or unplugging other items in your room.

@lionel thank you so much. I shocked my self a little bit on the wire but it works! I finally felt how it feels to get tasered in Altis life! Jk it wasn't that bad :D

Back