What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Staticz's Farewell for the time being

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staticz

The UNMC Sgt.
So its come to that point where life comes and gets you and takes you away but this place will always be close to my heart it all started 2 years today in fact when about 2 weeks before my friend bought me this game because I had wanted it for years and had finally got it we started playing wasteland and it got fun then he found RPUK and I was immersed by it from Day 1. I instantly was hooked by the British theme and police force I could not wait to join I was 13 at this point just going into year 9 and was so excited so I applied and obviously it got denied. I kept trying but could not do it but this is when I met for the first time @Kech who was in the shitty little hobo gang Los Zetaz with me it was very very hobo like but was fun. I then found out my mates had joined the police and I did all my ridealong hours to get in and was shitting myself getting interviewed by @Reece Smurf who even remembers that moment. I passed my interview and was over the moon and then it started it all get real this community was like a home to me and helped me in so many ways I used to suffer deeply with very bad social anxiety and this community has helped greatly. I could not thank enough people for the help they have given me. I would like the thank many people who I shall list now for my time.

@blaze1981 - How did you put up with me in the UNMC for over 1 year and 2 months but good luck for the future.

@TomTheDoge - Old friend helped me alot keep going as dev you pleb your doing good 🙂

@Mortan - Have fun you whale hunter but your a decent lad and has helped me alot

@icarus - Good luck for the future lad

@guyjacklin - Still missing airborne but good luck buddy 🙂

@Soapy - Good luck matey I remember recruiting you in December 2016 haha

@John Winters - Good friend always been there enjoy the UNMC mate

@Kech - Best guy to go to for advice helped me through alot and I thank you.

@Reece Smurf - Will miss the banter we had but good luck with your officer rank don't loose it 😂

@Tigerr - Hes gone already but good luck with harrogate bud

@Eldarkmagic - Whenever you need anybody mate just message me your a nice lad and I hope you get far in the UNMC 🙂

@Conor Ajazuri - Miss the old times in the police :/

@HappyKnife - Hope you get promoted soon good luck for the future mate

@Koala Bear - Keep doing what your doing being fucking weird on tinychat 😂

@Applebyyxo - Didn't speak much but your a sound lad good luck mate 

@ShayChalloner - Top notch advice always been there have fun getting high mate i'll be back soon

@K E V I N - #BringBackTheOldNHS

@Joe Malley - Keep sniping boii

@CreatorChris - Good luck mate

And a big thank you to:

@Wilco

@Vladic Ka

@Ciaran

@TinyBigJacko

For making this community great for me and for everyone.

And all the rest I forgot to tag my memory is shit but this is the end for a bit I guess I'll still be on ts and the forum's sometimes but not in game but life hits you hard and you just have to deal with what comes in the way.

and a song to say goodbye,

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

But all the best for you all and good luck in the future,

Cpl. Staticz [UNMC]

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't talk to you much but I when I did you were sound, good luck with whatever you chose to do lad ✌️

Ever looking for someone to play rebel with or something let me know 👍

Do you remember the day I recruited you to the UNMC? Oh god I'm suddenly reminded of police SGT Staticz... Long time ago now <3

Thanks for the mention and cya now mate, take care!

The best of luck to you man! Remember that not giving a shit what other people think is the best way to get through life. I'll keep referring to people who join a ts channel shouting random shit to "pulling a Staticz"

Good luck with the future mate. It was fun playing with you. Just remember not to let anyone push you around :)

Static keep keeping pushing your limits and think about how you improve your life. That helped me when I was in a similar situation. I know it just seems easier to give up sometimes, but you've gotta keep fighting and never surrender like a true UNMC soldier. I am glad I didn't give up back then and I am much better now. That's all the advice I have to give to you. You're probably thinking "easier said than done" but that's exactly why you need to keep pushing your limits. You will truly be missed Static. Stay strong fellow soldier.

Im coming to see you soon dont forget that my boy gonna miss you loads hope to see you soon snapchat me soon and we'll meet up bud see you later bro :(

OOI bud ,  I am always free for a chat just send a message and i will be their for you. Good luck with the future and like evrybody has said don't let people push you around and show what a great guy you are. Hope to see you be succesful . Good luck aswell in the army cadets mate. Don't be a stranger and jump in ts from time to time.

Whoa where's my goodbye damn 😢

Na Good luck in life my Dude and hope to see you again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back