What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

STD-A race

Chubbers

I am looking to host a STD-A race for everyone that owns this car. its all around the island and its 50k buy in. The winner will take all if everyone can finish unless stopped by the cops. The Police will be parked outside the bike shop at Paleto ready for the racers to chase them down. They can pit you but after that they cant keep ramming you  to break your car as you might need to get away to fuel up if not tazed and arrested. Once your car starts moving again they can pit more and spin you out. If you are caught the 50k buy in goes to them and they need to send a picture on tweedle to show that you have been caught. Once over the line and how many finish will meet up at the starting point ready to give the winner their cash. Do not be a dick and attack cops or give them shit for taking you out as its all for some fun.

Anyone that needs to talk to me my number is 270-5087. I need to speak to the head of the traffic section of the police to get them to help out and see if they want to join in. This could be great practice to help them overcome our cars. Once i have a yes or no from them i will book a date as if they dont want to join we will still race. 

vdv1gpy.png

gzaeC5L.png

Back