What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Steal option!

Marty Atlas

Hey, I have a problem with the steal option. Even if I have stolen the car it isn't in my garage after i stole it or after restart! Is it a bug?

It's a bug

According to our list of things we are currently doing, nobody is looking at it I will let the appropiate people know, so it can be taken care of as fast as possible. Thanks for reporting this

It's a bit random whether it will work or not, within the same day, I was informed that my ifrit was stolen. However after restart it was still in my garage. I then managed to steal a Hunter and it appeared in my garage after restart, kinda strange. I think it may be a database issue

It's a bit random whether it will work or not, within the same day, I was informed that my ifrit was stolen. However after restart it was still in my garage. I then managed to steal a Hunter and it appeared in my garage after restart, kinda strange. I think it may be a database issue
I think you can only steal prowlers and hunters off cops atm. Player vehicles are a nope

Question is how can you steal hunter/prowler if when i tried to steal black cop SUV i get message that i cant as its rented vehicle. Is it cause bug or not as hunter or prowlers are also rented.

According to our list of things we are currently doing, nobody is looking at it I will let the appropiate people know, so it can be taken care of as fast as possible. Thanks for reporting this
Sure Mikkel, happy to help 🙂

i thought this was a known bug tbh, it has never worked with air vehicles and as someone said its a 50/50 for land vehicles.

Back