What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Stealing Iron From some babies (and a couple of cops)

BookKeeper

Had a bit of a laugh last night on the server.

Manage to pull something pretty brilliant off.

Hope you enjoy :)  Shame that Ghost was slightly on the angry side, even before we had robbed him!

(the quality should go up think it is still processing)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice of you to tell someone you had left the police Sam, 

Removed and Blacklisted

Regards

CSI Fuel

I believe you guys are all working together? I was the police officer in the video together with Lenny. I believe one of your friends gave you the keys of that Tempest while he was restrained and also used coms on teamspeak? Hope you guys know that you can't really do that..

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe you guys are all working together? I was the police officer in the video together with Lenny, and I believe he gave you the keys of that Tempest while he was restrained and also used coms on teamspeak? Hope you guys know that you can't really do that..
No dude, the only guy I was working with is the guy that was in the hatchback sport with me at the start of the video. I had no idea who the rest of the people were that you had pulled over and who we borrowed their truck off, as you can see if you watch the video :)  

(you can also only hear me talking to the other person who was in the hatchback with me in ts the whole time)

PS I get the keys off flawless (who has been lock picking) please watch the video before you make assumptions 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice of you to tell someone you had left the police Sam, 

Removed and Blacklisted

Regards

CSI Fuel
B4YC7sVCYAAXwo9.jpg:large

Back