What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Stealing Rented Vehicles

Daniish

Why have it been done so you can't steal Rented vehicles?

I tried stealing a Police Hummingbird and as said it just said this vehicle can't be stolen.

You cannot steal rented vehicles, except prowlers and hunters. I do not know why this is.

So the NPAS heli's i saw on sale were fake? 
No, some people do possess MH4 Police helicopters which are owned due to a glitch a long time ago, so those you can actually steal.

This is so people dont rent vehicles so they can steal them and get them for half the usual price. I do think police vehicles should be exempt from this though

Yeah it would be cool to see the police having a limited amount of helicopters or armored vehicles so they have to be more wise when they decide to blow it up 

Lets be honest, if you could steal police vehicles for your garage, it'd be ridiculous the amount of police vehicles about. Very rarely is a police car stolen in real life. If you want a police car, join the police. 

Yeah it would be cool to see the police having a limited amount of helicopters or armored vehicles so they have to be more wise when they decide to blow it up 
NPAS have couldowns, if they destroy or lose a helicopter they cannot use it for 24 hours.

Lets be honest, if you could steal police vehicles for your garage, it'd be ridiculous the amount of police vehicles about. Very rarely is a police car stolen in real life. If you want a police car, join the police. 

NPAS have couldowns, if they destroy or lose a helicopter they cannot use it for 24 hours.
Love the classic ‘in real life’ argument.

its not real life tho is it. 

I understand it isn't but there's no point  having everyone driving around in police cars.
They won't be if you guys defend your vehicles. The only time I have ever lost a vehicle to someone is when a hobo lockpicked it because I was dead on the ground...

They won't be if you guys defend your vehicles. The only time I have ever lost a vehicle to someone is when a hobo lockpicked it because I was dead on the ground...
You don't understand, we try to look after our vehicles, but when they got stolen, its because we've had to run after criminals or deal with something slightly out of sight of the car. We have a job to do, and we do it.

You don't understand, we try to look after our vehicles, but when they got stolen, its because we've had to run after criminals or deal with something slightly out of sight of the car. We have a job to do, and we do it.
I have taken way too many police vehicles because they were unlocked. Also its pretty obvious that its a fake cop in the car unless you go out of your way to buy the same uniform or steal them from a cop. 

I understand you may be "in a hot pursuit with the hobo that said fuck the police!" but you can use the car to do the hot pursuit or have one officer in the car following the epic foot chase. Or maybe they make it harder to pick lock or smthing. I think it could be something new and fun to be able to steal maybe only a hatchback sport and have the skin kept. 

Back