What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Stealth Oriented RP

Tujm Makmud

Before anyone says it i know RP should be interacting with other players however theres always people in the dark and behind the scenes in situations. and Roleplaying as someone roaming around in vents to try and find something or picklocking quietly into a building isnt really good rp, but team organised stealth events including other players where if anything goes wrong its a severe punishment such as being locked in a building with no way out except lockpicking out and potentially getting caught or alarm systems triggering and tear gas, leaving you no time to finish the operation. obviously i know this is never gonna go anywhere but its all just a suggestion and thats why its here on the suggestions part ;). but i like the idea of sneaking through the underwater part of humane labs with scuba gear and hacking my way in to steal Drugs, Guns, equipment etc. or remotely accessing a vault from a different location using an encrypted laptop connection and then running in and heading out like nothing happened wihtout alarms being triggered, obviously people would abuse this so addition of a really hard hacking program that take about 10 tries to get right would probably prevent people from abusing it, and giving players a chance to practice these hacking "minigames" by hacking locals bank accounts for a payout of 3-4 thousand each time if they do it corerctly and their location tracked for about 5 minutes afterwards. or it could be less in-depth stuff like robbing a house wih a stealth meter, honestly at this point im just looking for things to do in the city so ill take what i can get, been thinking about just rping a stealth mission with no profit whatsoever, also thinking of committing an act of terrorism sometime soon AHEM, ceramic pistol lol. anyways would love to see addition of extremely dangerous stealth missions that are very hard to complete and require alot of planning and recources 😉 .

Good idea, but there'd have to be a balance to it. I.e. opportunity for intelligence to be gathered on the scene, before and after robbery.

Good idea, but there'd have to be a balance to it. I.e. opportunity for intelligence to be gathered on the scene, before and after robbery.
good idea man, tehres always some sort of evidence left behind unless youre a master criminal

Back