What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

steam account atteched to another account

Storm

as the title says i lost my password at first but now when i try to connect my steam account it says its already connected to another how can i change this??

as the title says i lost my password at first but now when i try to connect my steam account it says its already connected to another how can i change this??
Hmmmm, do u have family sharing on?

If you post your Steam ID (or just your steam profile) here, then I can look into what account it is connected to. You will then need to prove that this is your Steam account to a staff member on Teamspeak (most likely by logging into the game and speaking to them ingame). After this is done then I can remove it from that account and you can sign up with it.

If you catch @TomTheDoge that would be best since he has dealt with this before.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you post your Steam ID (or just your steam profile) here, then I can look into what account it is connected to. You will then need to prove that this is your Steam account to a staff member on Teamspeak (most likely by logging into the game and speaking to them ingame). After this is done then I can remove it from that account and you can sign up with it.

If you catch @TomTheDoge that would be best since he has dealt with this before.
can we do it over TS ? bit more private ..

Ah thx mate i'll do it today is that okay??

I've contacted both of you (and already processed one). If anyone else needs it, then it can be handled through TS. Anyone who needs a similar thing done can contact a staff member using Join For Support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back