What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Steam stops downloading

Merky

goes from 12mb to 0 bytes and just stops downlaoding?

anyway to stop that

goes from 12mb to 0 bytes and just stops downlaoding?

anyway to stop that
Under what circumstances? when downloading what? Please include some more detail.

Steam by default stops downloads whenever you run any sort of game unless you have changed the setting.

Under what circumstances? when downloading what? Please include some more detail.

Steam by default stops downloads whenever you run any sort of game unless you have changed the setting.
no when i download stuff it goes to o bytes but is still trying to download i dont know why its doing it i have to wait more time because it goes to 0 bytes for like 10 minutes

say u were downloading on Rust it got to 550mb and then stopped for 10 minutes then carried on...

I use to encounter an issue like this and what I did was switch the server to download from. I'm still not sure what would cause an issue like this.

What is your disk usage during this time? Sometimes Steam stops downloading to catch up processing the files and writing them to disk

What is your disk usage during this time? Sometimes Steam stops downloading to catch up processing the files and writing them to disk
Quite likely this. I know payday 2 was a bitch with this one, too. If it stops for longer than a couple of mins though, then it's likely another issue.

Back