What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Steam Winter Sale Suggestions?

STeFFeX

Now that the YEARLY STEAM WINTER SALE has started, does anyone have some good suggestions on games to grab? Right of the bat im thinking of getting Mad Max, any other suggestions?

can confirm mad max is amazing, was very surprised at how good the game is 

Just seen a old school banger, Evil Genius for £1.74 can confirm I have spent a massive amount of time playing this, its fucking great would highly recommend 

Witcher III is like £10 bought that and Apex yesterday. Just Cause III is always like £15. 

If you havent kerbaled yet then get Kerbal Space program... and steam appears to have crashed whilst i was typing this o.o sooo that should give you an indication of how much you need kerbal!

Ive been trying out Elder Scrolls Online, very good MMO if you enjoy that. Reminds me a lot of world of warcraft but it has no subscription. I believe I bought mine for 15$ last winter sale! im sure its for sale now but I can't check

I agree with CMO Joel Denning payday 2 is somthing you should definately pick up ive put so many hours into it had it on pc,ps4 and ps3 been at least rank 100 (Infamy 1) on all of them.

Total War Rome 2 is a great game, is only £10 for the emperor edition.

Back