What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Steinar (Action: Ban Issued 29/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knez

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Steinar

Time & Date this happened: 03:30 26/1

Which Server did this happen on: server 1

Description of what happened: okey, so i was backing up my Fa buddys in kavala square, And during the split second i jumped out this player (steinar) managed to jump in and steal the ambulance, so me and one other FA jumped in his hatchback and tried to catch up to him, witch we finally managed to do so i got this (not so good since the box truck out run a hatchback in offroad, withc he apparantly knew) screenshot. but at least i got his name and some proof.

What Rule Was Broken ?: he stole the ambulance

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: could not since he just drove of not even trying to talk or anything...

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Link to steam libary for the pick: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=381627906

I can back this up I was in the car with him and we had to track and chase him all over the damn map in a basic hatchback that sucks off road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back