What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

StejskyCZ Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

StejskyCZE

Hello guys

I have been in this community for more than 1 and half year. I have experienced here a lot of great things but unfortunately this community has changed a lot. And the changes are not good. This community has changed from Roleplay one to shooting one. And that is the reason why I am moving to a diffent one.

I wish you all good luck.

StejskyCZ Out

Sad to see you go, hope to see you back at some point!
(Also free weekend atm so everything is horrible)

Hello guys

I have been in this community for more than 1 and half year. I have experienced here a lot of great things but unfortunately this community has changed a lot. And the changes are not good. This community has changed from Roleplay one to shooting one. And that is the reason why I am moving to a diffent one.

I wish you all good luck.

StejskyCZ Out
I have noticed the increase in shoot first attitudes lately,it is sad to see people leave because of it.Feel free to leave me your moneys,Ill put it to good use :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys but I have already made a decission and what is even worse it wasnt hard one. And all my money were given to One Shot.

Good luck @StejskyCZE i will miss you ?

PS thanks for the money

W6KwYzs.png

Good luck! I remember you took me out on my second patrol :)

Enjoy your new home

Known you since I joined the server and you essentially taught me ARMA and how to police.. Thank you Stej and see you around!

I appreciated you helping me overcome my marijuana addiction but ill never forgive you for scrapping all my HEMTTS!

Good luck buddy!

It was nice patrolling with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back