What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

StickZ (Action: Ban Issued 08/10/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxiom

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): StickZ

Time & Date this happened: 03.10 at around 01.30 AM

Description of what happened:
My friends and I had been looking for StickZ and Eddylane for a while to collect their bounties. We purchased several tips from civilians, and found them parked with their chopper in a small town. We tailed them to the cocain field where they had landed, and two of us jumped out of our chopper with parachutes. The second I landed, StickZ shot me. No warnings at all. 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes. All he's been doing is blaming us for meta gaming and saying that RDMing is okay in illegal areas. Which it's not.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to say cocaine is illegal red zone is illigel area.

and i didn't glitched anything i got bugged out, thats something else then gltiching mate. even sovereign didn't knew what was happening and i didn't to.

sorry to say cocaine is illegal red zone is illigel area.

and i didn't glitched anything i got bugged out, thats something else then gltiching mate. even sovereign didn't knew what was happening and i didn't to.
Sorry to say you're wrong.

AVAd0R2.png

And about your glitching, don't even bother with those excuses. When you were put into the chopper restrained, you switched over to pilot and prevented my friends from taking you guys away.  If it was a glitch you weren't aware of, why the hell would you do it over and over again and even hover above them in their own chopper? Anyway, I guess there was no point including that in my report seeing that I myself don't have any video proof.

sorry i cant remember bounty hunters every RP, we wanted man get tazed with no words send to prison before we even get out of the car while beeing restrained, to be honest the whole bounty hunters shit pisses me off, they are allowed to shoot on sight while there civs, send us to prison without rp without any words, how can we rebels defend ourselfs, against the worst scum of altis.

and the civ hint system what is that for weird system buying tips. if been in my mohawk doing cocain runs havent seen anyone around for ages, how the hell does any civ know, my face was covered so theres like no way anyone would have recognised me, it makes no sense.(unless metagaming)

i am wanted for over 2 mils, am doing some cocain all of a sudden a frecking bounty hunter pops up out of know where, i was ofc assuming he wasnt joining us for a cup of tea.(in before tazer spray)

and about eddy can you compain somewhere else that has nothing to do with my report.

Sorry to say you're wrong.

AVAd0R2.png

And about your glitching, don't even bother with those excuses. When you were put into the chopper restrained, you switched over to pilot and prevented my friends from taking you guys away.  If it was a glitch you weren't aware of, why the hell would you do it over and over again and even hover above them in their own chopper? Anyway, I guess there was no point including that in my report seeing that I myself don't have any video proof.
u know how many times i clicked on get out get out get out you're friends saw it themselfe i wouldn;t go out u think i will fuck up my time with that no i have something better to do just don't even start it because i have told sovereign everything already just stop crying 1 u guys metagamed. 2 u guys wanted to shoot us without rp to so please stop making excuses.

sorry i cant remember bounty hunters every RP, we wanted man get tazed with no words send to prison before we even get out of the car while beeing restrained, to be honest the whole bounty hunters shit pisses me off, they are allowed to shoot on sight while there civs, send us to prison without rp without any words, how can we rebels defend ourselfs, against the worst scum of altis.

and the civ hint system what is that for weird system buying tips. if been in my mohawk doing cocain runs havent seen anyone around for ages, how the hell does any civ know, my face was covered so theres like no way anyone would have recognised me, it makes no sense.(unless metagaming)

i am wanted for over 2 mils, am doing some cocain all of a sudden a frecking bounty hunter pops up out of know where, i was ofc assuming he wasnt joining us for a cup of tea.(in before tazer spray)

and about eddy can you compain somewhere else that has nothing to do with my report.
So the fact that you've had some bad experience with other bounty hunters justifies RDMing me? We haven't sent a single person to prison without RP, and you didn't even give me a split second to initiate any RP at all before you shot me. And you not liking the civilian tips system has nothing to do with this, we found you using the tools that was made available to us bounty hunters and we were going to roleplay to confirm your identities. 

u know how many times i clicked on get out get out get out you're friends saw it themselfe i wouldn;t go out u think i will fuck up my time with that no i have something better to do just don't even start it because i have told sovereign everything already just stop crying 1 u guys metagamed. 2 u guys wanted to shoot us without rp to so please stop making excuses.
1. We did not metagame. You're just going to assume that every single bounty hunter that finds you is metagaming?

2. What kinda dumb excuse is that? You don't have any idea what I was going to do because StickZ killed me before I even got the chance to do anything at all.

As for the glitching, I have removed it from my original post because I'm not the one who has the video proof. So forget about that for now.

you're friend sgt.Rickslick was a rebel and he helped 1 of you guys  out to so i could report it for that to + u bounty hunters never comply.

And its not glitching i got bugged.

and you guys were metagaming by saying our guys name, and saying "we got a picture of you" when we have a wetsuit on and shades/goggles,,, thats just pure metagame yo.

and now just stop whining. because u didn't you have not tried to resolve it with us you only was blaming us of rdm and shit you didn't even asked a compensation or something you only was whining against me. and i wasn't the guy that killed you.

SlickRick a rebel? He's been a bounty hunter like us since day one, so I don't know what you're on about.

As for your metagame accusations, I wasn't even there at the time because I died, and it has nothing to do with the RDM.

I did try to resolve it by messaging you guys multiple times, but all I got back was "redzone lol"-nonsense. And do you honestly think I care about compensation for 50k bounty hunter gear when we lost a potential 3m+ payout because you two decided to break any rules necessary to get away?

Sound is critical to judge the situation, he could have yelled something that the bounty hunter ignored.

I would say this is pure rdm

I mean he lands even if he's a bounty or not he still gets pinned down in like 1 sec after landning

No way for him to act and surrender in 1 sec dune to global cooldown animations from touch down from the parachute jump

And say that he have warned him in air its still not allowed to kill on sight

Very bad rp if thats the case in this situation

Sound is critical to judge the situation, he could have yelled something that the bounty hunter ignored.W
What could he of yelled in the space of 1 second that could make this ok? "yo motha fucka when u hit the ground yoooo gonaaaa dieeeeeee "?

Hey Boxiom, right click on the unedited recording and try and 'Extract audio file', see if that brings up the sound

I removed the sound because all you hear is norwegian babbling and a friends stream in the background. I'll be happy to upload it when I get home.

I removed the sound because all you hear is norwegian babbling and a friends stream in the background. I'll be happy to upload it when I get home.
It would be ideal, just so you can have a solid concrete evidence, no matter of the babbling haha.

Sorry about this post, but all this PLF posting things they do on a daily basis aswell. Wolfbain, I read in another topic you want people that have nothing do to with the topic not to post, I suggest you stick to your own words.

All the people replying is not helping it resolve, wich i contribute to aswell now but i think they are capable of clearing it up themselves.

-Capo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back