What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Stock Footage Project #001 - National Crime Agency

Vaffla

Professional Troll
So as some of you know I am currently doing a little footage and screenshot gathering. As I go along I'll share a few screenshots and later upload the concise videos. Everyone is free to reuse them for whatever purpose they want to within the ALUK/RPUK community (ask management before using them outside the community). If specific shots or recording of anything in particular is wanted, just give me a shout over the next 2-3 weeks and I'll see what I can do.

Full Album: http://imgur.com/a/5nZRP

Credits:@elliottw97 @INS FoxHound @Fluqi @Kech @Kyle Dorans

clg31nN.jpg

e9ZHvMa.jpg

fjE7fW8.jpg

Z83WUme.jpg

HOasDmI.jpg

RqFlTMb.jpg

Pc8UWT1.jpg

ZzdLc0N.png

lGFMzmC.jpg

Lets not kid everyone, I look the best. :) 

Please do some more of these :D.

my suggestions for future

Police AR

Police MPU

Medic air rescue

Medic ground vehicles 

BA Huron and mohawk

UNMC 

Have you done any already? If so can I see please :) I would like to be in the medic/BA ones and can get you vehicles of you need? The BA one we would probably all need heli overalls as we don't have a uniform 

Have you done any already? If so can I see please :) I would like to be in the medic/BA ones and can get you vehicles of you need? The BA one we would probably all need heli overalls as we don't have a uniform 
I'll need permission from the CMO's of NHS and UNMC Generals before I can do their particular units as it requires me being whitelisted and being able to access the gear, or I need somebody who can do it, but generally would like approval from them first. Any sort of taking out vehicles or items meant for patrol use being used for photoshoots without approval might be misunderstood or be against their wishes and don't want to upset the applecart.

That said if @CMO Lharmon@CMO Marc Smithand @CMO Mickeeyare happy to do NHS, I'll gladly do it once I've wrapped up the police ones.

I'll need permission from the CMO's of NHS and UNMC Generals before I can do their particular units as it requires me being whitelisted and being able to access the gear, or I need somebody who can do it, but generally would like approval from them first. Any sort of taking out vehicles or items meant for patrol use being used for photoshoots without approval might be misunderstood or be against their wishes and don't want to upset the applecart.

That said if @CMO Lharmon@CMO Marc Smithand @CMO Mickeeyare happy to do NHS, I'll gladly do it once I've wrapped up the police ones.
Got no issues with this, gives a few medics something different to do for once :p Feel free to just grab a few and get on with it whenever. Hopefully on a server with at least another vehicle patrolling, don't wanna cause any issues ;)

Back