What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Stomach growling sounds when starving

Rikoloy

Title is pretty explanatory... there are been a few times that i'm so engaged with RP that I don't see the warning messages of being hungry and end up passing out mid RP... Would be nice to hear a stomach growling sound to give you a little warning.... 

-1 seems a bit pointless. just look at the bottom of your screen every once in a while 

+1 i also do not realise i need to eat and drink every once in a while

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can't remember to eat every once in a while, then I guess that's on you. This to me just seems like a pointless distraction for the dev team to work on, however in saying that I don't see any harm with this being added, so it's a +1 from me 🙂

It's really not that hard to check your food every once in a while, water same thing. Like Steve said, feels like kind of a pointless distraction. -1

With the new health/medical system its almost certain i will look at the hud more.

In the past i used to never look much at the food/drink but as time goes on its second nature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back