What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Stop and admire

K33PY246

I saw this picture on Facebook and it reminded me of how beautiful ARMA 3 really is. I'm usually too busy roleplaying and forget to stop every now and then to just admire the game. Also thought you guys might enjoy this picture too :)

IMG_0034.JPG

@Unlucky George that explains why it doesn't look as good as ArmA does in 4k... If anyone here honestly hasn't tried it, they need to (I've not tried stretching it across my 3 4k monitors yet since ArmA will probably create a rip in time... but imagine how good it would look :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Unlucky George that explains why it doesn't look as good as ArmA does in 4k... If anyone here honestly hasn't tried it, they need to (I've not tried stretching it across my 3 4k monitors yet since ArmA will probably create a rip in time... but imagine how good it would look :D)
You've succeeded in making me jealous

its also not a 5k screen shot (now at least)
1f914.png

View attachment 3813
Derp. I didn't even bother to check that, my bad 😁

Anyways, just spreading the love of ARMA ❤️

I'm playing on Ultra in 2k resolution on ROG SWIFT 165hz monitor. It looks stunning most of the time. 

Back