What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Stop Baldies Ruining RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

I was recently robbed twice by the same person and everytime they would just come over straight away, pull a knife ziptie you and just dump you ZERO RP

Suggestion: Make it so you can call for NHS or Shout for Help whilst Zip-Tied, Its getting really boring, you have to go round in numbers or you risk the baldies clearly not reading the rules. 

-1 This suggestion isn't really a suggestion, more a vent, if you've been subject to Poor or No RP whilst being robbed then report them, the staff team may still take action against them.

If you could detail a way this would be feasible and not in any way where you could disrupt a proper RP event, just be a nuciance if a gang for example takes someone hostage but they can keep doing the yell for help

I would say if they are giving you crappy RP towards it tho ofcourse call them to liaison or make a report

-1 This suggestion isn't really a suggestion, more a vent, if you've been subject to Poor or No RP whilst being robbed then report them, the staff team may still take action against them.
Not a vent at all, but simply a suggestion to improve the RP for when people get dumped by baldies for zero reason

Have you tried pressing G till you're shouting and calling for help? If you're experiencing low quality roleplay from people new to the server try and liaise with them OOC so they can improve or record and report them. It's a public server it's going to happen all that we can do is enforce the rules when staff see it or when it's brought to them. -1

if this happens to you, you should be communicating with staff to deal with this

Suggestion: Make it so you can call for NHS or Shout for Help whilst Zip-Tied, Its getting really boring, you have to go round in numbers or you risk the baldies clearly not reading the rules.
I feel like these suggestions could cause a lot more issues than it solves. In these instances Its best to let staff deal with it or make a report. 

Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back