What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

STOP Car Royale! Lets make it realistic and put an end to shooting out of super cars!

Oj46461

I think that this Server would be 10x better if shooting out of Cars was BANNED. I love this server and have been here for a long time, but it's literally Car Royale with the gangs. I think the roleplay and scenes would be so much better if gun fights was on foot. More planning to commit the murder, not just pull up and shoot each other out of Cars its very unrealistic and looks real dumb in my opinion. A subtle change like this would make the server so much more immersive and better. I also think there should be a better chat system like LSRP or GTA World where we can use /me and /do to roleplay better. My main wish is that shooting out of Cars stops though. As I say committing a murder should be properly thought through and planned, not just pulling up to their turf and shooting out of super cars! It's unrealistic and looks dumb and its boring in my opinion. For example there's a guy on YouTube who does like gang compilation videos and 99% of the video is him shooting out a super car. It makes the server look trash in my opinion. Maybe I'm just a fan of realism, but I hope someone hears me out! 🙂

Thanks for taking your time to read this, OJ.

Last edited by a moderator:
" shoot each other out of Cars its very unrealistic"

If it wasn't a bannable thing I could many videos of gang members shooting out of cars in real life. granted more unique fighting would be interesting to see from gangs but I dont see it being a rule will make anything better. This would just create 10 extra gang reports a week.  - 1 

" shoot each other out of Cars its very unrealistic"

If it wasn't a bannable thing I could many videos of gang members shooting out of cars in real life. granted more unique fighting would be interesting to see from gangs but I dont see it being a rule will make anything better. This would just create 10 extra gang reports a week.  - 1 
i hear you, yes drive-by's and stuff, but lets be honest 99% of combat is shooting each other out of cars in this server and thats very unrealistic in super cars too lmao. Atleast it should be so you cant do crime in super cars like its a bit dumb. I ain't ever seen a clip of someone in this server actually killing someone and it being a good scene / good roleplay.

I think that this Server would be 10x better if shooting out of Cars was BANNED
If people want to risk their vehicles getting scrapped by using them during gunfights then that's their decision. I don't really see a point in restricting gunfights to on-foot since the vehicle being scrapped is already high enough of a risk of using a vehicle in my opinion. Plus it'd cause situations where people couldn't fight back if someone is shooting at them whilst they are in a vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it makes sense to stop the driver from being able to shot but allowing it for passengers. 
Would encourage more chases, and decrease the number of vehicles during large-scale fights etc.

It does look a lil silly when there's 20 on 20 cars all driving around shooting each other. But what gets me is shooting from a heli with a pistol when all doors are closed and they are pointing right down. Like shooting through the heli floor . that's bad and needs banning. 

It does look a lil silly when there's 20 on 20 cars all driving around shooting each other. But what gets me is shooting from a heli with a pistol when all doors are closed and they are pointing right down. Like shooting through the heli floor . that's bad and needs banning. 
exactly its silly as anything. Would be such a better place if we could realistic combat, 99% of killing is Car Royale! Thanks for the support!

+1 would make it much more immersive
For real, glad i aint the only one. Server would be that much better if it was more realistic combat.

I think that this Server would be 10x better if shooting out of Cars was BANNED. I love this server and have been here for a long time, but it's literally Car Royale with the gangs. I think the roleplay and scenes would be so much better if gun fights was on foot. More planning to commit the murder, not just pull up and shoot each other out of Cars its very unrealistic and looks real dumb in my opinion. A subtle change like this would make the server so much more immersive and better. I also think there should be a better chat system like LSRP or GTA World where we can use /me and /do to roleplay better. My main wish is that shooting out of Cars stops though. As I say committing a murder should be properly thought through and planned, not just pulling up to their turf and shooting out of super cars! It's unrealistic and looks dumb and its boring in my opinion. For example there's a guy on YouTube who does like gang compilation videos and 99% of the video is him shooting out a super car. It makes the server look trash in my opinion. Maybe I'm just a fan of realism, but I hope someone hears me out! 🙂

Thanks for taking your time to read this, OJ.
let me just say, not BANNED but not able to do it script wise, i have helped make a fair few servers and i know theres a script to where shooting out of cars is stopped

I feel like if people are wanting to do it and risk their own cars etc then they should be able to do it, but it 100% shouldn't be a rule where u have to be on foot as not everyone enjoys them sort of gang fights, another thing that puts me off this with the current police us crim people can not do anything on foot due to police being able to run up to us 15 deep with assault rifles and just arrest us easily, but whereas in a car u can escape and have some what of a chance

First person aiming in cars. 
and with this, i feel like if the 1st person was good in this game then yes 100% but i personally think the 1st person in gta is dreadful and just makes things much worse even if your not shooting people 

using a helicopter should not be a bannable offence plus you can only shoot out a small bit of the heli it is not 360 degrees it really isnt as op as it seems as you do need someone who is a good pilot to make u have the ability to get a shot out of helis and is hardly through the floor as there is a window there and you could easily just put ur gun out of the window but it isnt real life so the animations aren't there .

Overall banning people for just using a heli to shoot is counter productive and so is for using cars , the more things u can get "banned" for will just reduce the overall gang experience as people will be scared to fight in any unique ways.

Back