What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Stop falling out vehicles when downed

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png
Massive +1 for this ! 

#RevertKillEffects

Realistically speaking , If the driver is down in the seat then the passenger should either shoot back or get out and try and fight, it’ll make for more decamping gun fights. I don’t think pushing someone out their seat would be an easy thing to implement. 

the suggests gets a +1 from me with the addition of kill effects being adding back
yeah i completely agree more decamping fights are needed, i was just thinking in the scenarios where you want to get away. Say like big bank for example if a passenger has the money and they want to continue to drive, they'll have to get out, run around and pull the driver out. Just throwing ideas out there lmao

yeah i completely agree more decamping fights are needed, i was just thinking in the scenarios where you want to get away. Say like big bank for example if a passenger has the money and they want to continue to drive, they'll have to get out, run around and pull the driver out. Just throwing ideas out there lmao
Yeah I guess the only way to do it is to get out the car and vehicle place them out I can see where this might fuck things up for people if they’re not the driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back