What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

STOP PEOPLE IN WHITELISTED GANGS FIGHTING BLACKED OUT/ OUT OF COLOURS

zycho

Okay i think it is safe to say we have had enough of certain gangs fighting out of colours/ dressed like other gangs. It has come to a point where gangs are starting to kill random people due to other WHITELISTED gangs FIGHTING IN RANDOM COLOURS. I say this with chest the person who approved certain gangs clothing is to blame for this. certain gangs have the ability to change the colour of the whitelisted clothing to almost any colour causing mayhem when there is a shooting/fight.

Not only this we have had taxis shooting at us local cars even police cars when certain gang members are using it as a war car. I am still shocked to see this being allowed even though people are being killed by mistake due to certain gangs using rat tactics to maintain a win its boring. We had someone dressed like mara then another person dressed like grove like how do you expect to not rdm people when you are being shot by everyone dressed in all types of colours. i don't know what to suggest to fix this issue, it has come to a point where everyone is getting fed up and soon the whole server will be driving round blacked out. Its like ballas roleplaying for years as purple colour get whitelisted then we all drive round blacked out never in colours? makes 0 sense.

You would normally be told to report but nothing has changed makes others think what is the point of gang colours any more especially when in conflict.

Sounds like a suggestion from a frag server. Where is the roleplay in having red vs blue?

I agree with somethings said here but its more of fine tuning and making it work correctly,  I know for one when it comes to apostles beefing we will be seen as us and will stand out as us , one thing that is actually a really good feature is having these outfits saved in group clothing now so everyone can access and make it much easier

One big problem I see with making it rules etc is the fact that the server now a days is just full of people who look to ruleplay rather than roleplay. It's what 95% of the RP is now a days and it isn't enjoyable 

Everything you do just seems to be revolved around these rules and making it feel more and more restricted as the days come making the server at the moment heavily not enjoyable

So I do agree, I wish more groups would stop being so egotistical and just fight in your own clothing , who cares if you win or lose at the end (obviously during it everyone wants to win ) but doesn't doesn't everyone being blacked out and local cars , I think leaders and people who call shots within these groups need to be a lot more stricter imo 

(Typed this on phone so probably is worded terribley )

i have lost a lot of things/guns to people killing me in a fight while blacked out.

What's the point in gang clothing if its going to be disregarded and fighting blacked.

Isn't the point to represent the gang and die by the gang, not pull up blacked out hiding who you are to gain a victory. I think this is very win mentality. 

If this is not the case can i  have some gang clothing that's 90% black so i can make it a fair fight.

Also how is this coming from a frag mentality. I died to a blacked out guy on a bf400 with a blue mask, who with no RP shot me. In colours i would have been able to defend myself and probably had more RP due to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t see why you need to be in colours for any fights as colours is a American style of gangs you would not see any gangs in the uk in colour -1

Big C’s

-1 makes it feel like scripted RP, fighting blacked out has benefits if you don’t want the other group to know who you are, etc. If done correctly its fine; if not then liase, and take it to the forums as RDM if you feel it is necessary. Simple as that. 

I would argue it’s better RP to be as unrecognisable as possible while out on the rob or murdering someone… never have I ever seen a group of same coloured power rangers as a gang in the UK.

war RP is a stretch to begin with but forcing outfits would swing it too far towards TDM in my opinion

Constantly wearing your colours when shooting / murdering or committing any crimes will bring heat to you from the police which in RP no one wants. Doing this will take it away from RP rather than adding to it.

For the most part I agree with what the majority have said. Representing your colours during a fight has the risk of attracting heat down the line. (Robbing/murdering is different as this is not full on gang engagement) 

I would like to see gangs more proud of their colours and represent them, I see someone said that it doesn't happen in the UK but neither does getting points on your car?

End of the day this is a game where we all abide by rules and create interesting/creative experiences for everyone to enjoy. Win/Loss mentality is a major flaw of the player base. 

If you want to promote change in the server without influence of the rules, lead by example! be the change you want to see. Influence it onto others with great RP

I get what everyone is saying that in a rp sense it does make sense to fight blacked out as police and the public are always watching but honestly I don’t think any gang in the server cares about that when they are fighting another gang only when they are fighting the police, as if you cared about not getting raided you wouldn’t be fighting in your own car which you just changed the colour on because it can be easily be linked back to you which which 9/10 link back to your gang. The only reason people fight gangs with people in colours and blacked out is so they can use the excuse it’s not rdm and gain all the benefits as you can just come up shoot and drive off without not being shot at because no one knows who you are. The blacked out fighting strategy has lead to numerous people not involved getting shot because there in the wrong place at the wrong time( and yes you shouldn’t be in a active gun fight but sometimes in more populated areas people get caught in it). 

going back to my earlier point the half in colours half blacked out is only ever really seen if a gang is loosing against another gang in a ‘war’ as if a 15 man gang went against a 7 man gang they would be in full colours the whole war because they have a clear advantage and will probably win but if that same 15 man gang goes against a 25 man gang half of them will get blacked out to fight to gain them selves a advantage so they can ‘win’.

Having blacked out people in the fight makes you more cautious of what you're doing and also adds a sort of suspense.
Also makes it feel very scripted in a sense.

Having blacked out people in the fight makes you more cautious of what you're doing and also adds a sort of suspense.
Also makes it feel very scripted in a sense.
spoken like a champ, well said gibby 

homie this aint mw2 team death match, get out of the frag mentality and being sad you got killed out of colours and therefore lose your gun. roleplay is cool, all the trendy people are doing it. if you can't be smart enough to be wary of your surroundings and get drilled by someone who is clearly a big brain being out of colours to assist his gang in a risk free way then thats on you homeslice. if your character is so adamant to represent colours then deal with that roleplay of being an easier target and more identifiable.

Also being forced to wear colours and therefore make police instantly know your association is also boring.

roleplay is super cool. team death match is not cool. if you wanna fix the issue, be a bigger drilla and dont get killed. work smarter not harder

Most of the people here advocating for fighting while blacked out are the same people that use their personal vehicles, just coloured black. A large scale gunfight where both sides are blacked out and unidentifiable is not "being smart", it's the opposite. If you are in a whitelisted gang that is involved in a beef/war with another gang and you are actively engaging in fights consistently while blacked out then you're acting in bad faith and are only doing it to get a cheap advantage over the people you're going against. Just because something is done a certain way in the UK doesn't mean it will work and function well on the server.

Some people in this thread appear to care more about making sure they're blacked out when engaging another gang in a fight than making sure they don't impulsively post firearms and criminal behaviour on tweedle, directly linking themselves in the process. I wonder why.

It has become a common theme that when a gang is beginning to lose a beef they resort to shitty tactics in order to get an edge instead of looking to resolve the issue that started the beef. Crap gang leads, bad mentality and server meta are all to blame.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 

Really dislike the win mentality and you could argue its being a smarter crim not being in colours but its roleplay at the end of the day, gangs proudly represent themselves and its values by wearing those colours. 

You wear colours not to hide from police but to represent who you are instead of trying rat tactics to get the cheeky win which ultimately lowers the standards of roleplay.

@ErnieWPosted a good take on the matter and its true, egos and these sort of tactics bring nothing good to the server and only increases the level of whats already toxic to another level and its genuinely pathetic.

I would like to see gangs use their colours more as you're supposed to be proud to be part of that gang and actually roleplay as that gang member not about trying to win every situation, as a gang member your end goal is to ultimately lose via police raids or life imprisonment. Thats the character lifestyle you choose and its never about trying to be smart because gang members arent meant to be albert einsteins. 

So my point here would be that individuals can still commit crimes, rob murder people out of colour however they cannot then get their gang-involved and if their gang wants to get involved they have to do it they cannot use what's happened to one of their mates who is not in colours as a reason to say start opening fire. However, if the first individual was in colours then its clear to all that this is a member of gangs X,Y,Z and that doing anything to them is likely to lead to their mates getting involved.  

However, if the first individual was in colours then its clear to all that this is a member of gangs X,Y,Z and that doing anything to them is likely to lead to their mates getting involved.  
That literally just gives you the advantage of knowing which gang is commiting said crime kind of defeats the purpose of being unrecognisable, lets say theres one man in colours commiting a felony, now police interviene but the rest of the gang shows up and fights the police you already can assume its the same gang ? 

That literally just gives you the advantage of knowing which gang is commiting said crime kind of defeats the purpose of being unrecognisable, lets say theres one man in colours commiting a felony, now police interviene but the rest of the gang shows up and fights the police you already can assume its the same gang ? 
I was actually thinking of a hypothetical situation involving a civ starting on someone tbh not the police lets be blunt the police have a good ideas who are members of gangs but let us use your hypothetical about one man in colours if the police move on them in colours then yes it makes sense that there would be kickback from that gang thant this has to be factors into the decision making from the off however I won't lie and say it isn't a bit irritating when you arrest one guy from a gang and then a person who you have no reason to believe is going to be involved because they just in a local car opens fire on you without any sort of warning because its his gang mate but the officer ding the arrested would not know that because the second guy is out of colours whereby the police have to wear markings to get involved

Back