What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Stop playing to ban people

Pvt Lharmon

Lharmon
Lifetime Donator
I know this has been said many times before but I just have to say it. I see more and more people just playing to report other players and doing it for the smallest thing instead of talking. Now I have been a member of this comunity for almost a year now and this is starting to become a big problem. Sometimes when I am bored I read the report a player section as I'm sure we all do and it makes me sad to see reports like this. http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/33555-scott-swearing-in-side-chat/ especially when just talking to the other person and saying how you feel about it and how you feel you were wronged could solve it. Now I would like to make a disclaimer that not everything can be resolved by talking but it is always wort the effort.

+1 Completely agree. It's getting to the point where people are acting like 3 year olds!

1+ People get too salty and start acting like wolf said as 3 year olds

Might have not been the best example, regarding what Lopes said. But the point is still valid. I for one have always been a fan of a new rule saying that if you did not try to solve it, your report may be denied instantly. Even if a serious rule was broken, it may all be based on a mistake or a different point of view to a situation. I can think of so many ocasions where me and my gang robbed someone and they went apeshit to us out of rp saying we broke loads of rules, from their point of view, while we had never done anything wrong. The fact is that in the heat of the moment you don't see straight. And since a ingame recording never captures the other side and rarely contains a half hour prepation talk on how to approach a robbery, the video will just simply show ''a rule being broken''.

Just think of it like this; If the sides were switched and you would be in the spot of the person you are reporting, would you not want the chance to explain why you did what you did, what your point of view was? In the end, if someone is only here to break the rules on purpose, a feeling 90% of the people reporting someone wants to bring across just because he wants a ban to be put out, he would not care to defend himself, thus be banned anyway..

TL;DR?

You do not want to be banned yourself for a stupid mistake or for a different point of view on a situation. Don't call for a ban on someone else with the smallest amount of evidence you can gather. Don't play the game hoping to catch someone you can get banned. Just play the game.

Lopes what I mean is just how it looks. I have been on vacation so I don't know what he has done but what it seemed like was that he was just getting reported for saying your mom. Now I have met Lopez before and respect him as a member of this community that's why it made me sad to see this. And Lopez it's nothing against you or him i was just using the your mom thing as a point on how silly some of the stuff I have began to see is.

@dzul i never bothered to find out what the hell they were saying and now its a bit more like a giant propaganda idea started by the illuminati.

I'm English, I don't need to learn the peasant languages because everyone else learns mine :D
Pff not a reason,shows how lazy and corrupt western capitalistts are! 
Qwertyicyrylicazd2_zps2771071c.jpg

That is what i use!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back