What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Storage container upgrades

Slawek

Some Hobo
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Brief Summary:

I'd like to suggest two additional upgreades to the storage containters. Maybe others will come up with other ones, but i came up with these 2 pretty small, but nice one.

Detailed Suggestion:

1. Small vehicle storage - this would allow you to store motorcycles and pushbikes in the storage unit, no bigger vehicles, just these. Each vehicle stored in the unit should take away about 500 storage space from the unit just for balance. This would allow people to hide their vehicles from police if for some reason the really want to. This should come at a pretty steep price, like 200k IMO.

2. Clothing wardrobe - this would allow those with the code to access their outfits menu at the storage container. This is just a small QoL improvement. I think it would be nice to be able to do that, if someone pays quite a bit for a storage container they should also have access to their clothing there. Right now if someone is not in a gang or faction they only get the wardrobe in their house so i think an extra clothing point would be nice.

The Pros:

- Just some quality of life improvements, nothing much, just would be quite cool.

The Cons:

- Dev time

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

The first one kinda does, means people can hide their bikes from being scrapped by police. But eventually people will have to take them out at which point cops can grab them.

*Insert the usual "this is my opinion and does not represent the views of the staff team" thing*

I do think this is a great idea +1

I can see a lot of cops seeing this as another way for criminals to 'hide' their stuff and not like it though

I can see a lot of cops seeing this as another way for criminals to 'hide' their stuff and not like it though
Its not exactly like the storage lockers aren't already used to hide stuff.

+1 think it would make sense for it to be able to store small vehicles like motorcycles and push bikes and definitely add a wardrobe.

+1, I'd suggest allowing maybe max 1 bike per lock up. 

I'd actually say this is a plus for the server to be honest, as it stands there isn't many ways to hide vehicles from Police. As long as the number of vehicles you can store is limited. 

You should be able to store vehicles in the container anyway nothing crazy just one card or two bikes

Back