What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Storage Wars

Chappie

Unlinked
Containers that are not being used or the player has not been on for a while someone can action of the container would make for a fun event just a small suggestion 

i know of one container owned by someone who has been banned since 2021, it was mine as i sold them it but id love it back if there was a way hah, really there should be some kinda way to check the owner against their last play or if they are banned or suck to free them up, that or add an upkeep to the container, abit like house tax

Maybe they could auction off the containers owned by people who deleted their characters, cause at least they ain't gonna want their stuff back, probably gonna find a lot of contraband, but it might just add to the fun.

Maybe they could auction off the containers owned by people who deleted their characters, cause at least they ain't gonna want their stuff back, probably gonna find a lot of contraband, but it might just add to the fun.
anyone i know who deleted a toon, sold the lockers or passed them on to friends, most of the ones in the city will be in use or under banned players, i guess maybe if you know of owned by a banned player you could maybe ask staff if they could reset it so it can go for sale

Good idea +1

Will also make them in circulation a bit more as not many people are selling them these days. 

Back