What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Storage Wars

PJ Adams

Banned
Brief Summary:

Storage wars. Where staff/devs/management will auction off containers that are staff locked due to people in breach of certain rules that won't ever be unlocked.

Detailed Suggestion:

I think having a storage wars, similar to the one that happened previously with the Singh family would be a great event for the server for everyone to get involved in. The money that will be made from these containers will be stripped from the economy and will create a money sink in a sense.

I imagine a few million £ per container will be made and if this event was to happen ever month/few months it would be great for not only new players to have a chance on getting containers that they have grinded for but also saves them from being scammed due to containers being such a hard thing to come by a legit seller nowadays.

Potentially make the storages like the 'selling houses events' were when Stealthee done it a while back where the items in the house was still there so that people are essentially gambling for the contents in the container without knowing what they're getting. Therefore getting rid of more money from the economy. Either that or Staff can delete the items from the containers and put things in the containers to their liking so there's not too many goodies/or to add goodies inside.

The Pros:

A server event where everyone can be involved
Something for newer players to get involved in
Gives more opportunity for new players to get a container

The Cons:

Nothing I can think of. Staff time and resources to make this happen I guess?

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No.

Its a good idea, but police will ruin it just like when Stealthee auctioned the houses off. CID will be all over them.

Its a good idea, but police will ruin it just like when Stealthee auctioned the houses off. CID will be all over them.
Hopefully with it being ran by staff/dev/management they would learn from last time and improve on it. This is an event mainly for criminals because why would police want to buy containers realistically unless they're corrupt? 

I'd like to see some form of security at the event to stop people like the police from joining or attending.

+1 really good idea. Will definitely create good RP and help the economy out. 

+1 Think this would be a fun event and a great way to gain a container. I'm sure there are loads of containers which are not accessible etc due to people ever leaving the server or being banned etc. 

+1 I did suggested this my self as well thought it would be a good event and to keep containers reselling 

+1 great suggestion. Adds more varied scenarios and gives people something to look forward to. Also another way to start taking some money out of the economy! 

If this is done as an auction won't it just be a way "for the rich to get richer"?

People with seemingly endless amounts of money will snap them up and the people who thought in good faith that they stood a chance at winning a container are going to be more demotivated. I personally don't see how this opens up opportunities for newer people so much, but I do see how it would drive up the price of storage containers even more and give those with millions something to spend their money on.

Love this idea but instead of a bidding war I think to give everyone a fair chance maybe you buy tickets (only a certain amount per person) and a wheel is then spun. 

Love this idea but instead of a bidding war I think to give everyone a fair chance maybe you buy tickets (only a certain amount per person) and a wheel is then spun. 
agree a raffle with fairly expensive tickets (250k?) would be a more fair way of doing it

Back