What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Streamdeck Macros?

Orion Acrux

Hi guys got a stream deck and just wondering if macros are allowed for short cutting emotes, dances ect? If allowed, anyone know the best way to programme them?

Thanks 

Hi Mickey,

Yes, a stream deck is super handy for having your favorite emotes at hand, to help enhance your rp!

Hi guys got a stream deck and just wondering if macros are allowed for short cutting emotes, dances ect? If allowed, anyone know the best way to programme them?

Thanks 
Go under plugins and install "FxCommands"

9rSiuTk.png
rDnLl3d.png

It puts the commands straight into console and is super easy to use. Just use the command you want pasted and avoid using / at the start of the command.

You can also make nice command strings by using Multi Action and Delay.

Thanks to @1A3that showed me this masterpiece of a plugin!

for emotes youll just want to knoe the emote so lets say /lawnchair for the fold out chair

you will need to make a macro thats something like this

hotkey = t

text = /lawnchair

hotkey = enter

image.png

or on the system text you can set it to press enter after its input

It puts the commands straight into console and is super easy to use. Just use the command you want pasted and avoid using / at the start of the command.

oooooooo shiny

for emotes youll just want to knoe the emote so lets say /lawnchair for the fold out chair

you will need to make a macro thats something like this

hotkey = t

text = /lawnchair

hotkey = enter

or on the system text you can set it to press enter after its input

oooooooo shiny
I used to use this method before, but issue is that if you press it, and move around; WASD or something it will interrupt the script. Using this plugin allow you to move and do all kinds of stuff while you are moving about. Got a lot of automated scripts, like breathalyzer, bandaging wounds etc, with 5-10+ command running seamlessly while I can move around. Amazing asset to roleplay! 

I used to use this method before, but issue is that if you press it, and move around; WASD or something it will interrupt the script. Using this plugin allow you to move and do all kinds of stuff while you are moving about. Got a lot of automated scripts, like breathalyzer, bandaging wounds etc, with 5-10+ command running seamlessly while I can move around. Amazing asset to roleplay! 
ooooooo fancy shareing them haha

this is the only one i have to do the ID c ard thingy

e idcard6; me ~p~(change to faction)~n~ ~w~(your name)~n~ (info)~n~Signed: ~italic~(your name) ; wait 5000; e c

Isak Downloaded this and its awesome! really easy thanks!!

Back