What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Struggling to find a reason to stay

If you're going to make an unbiased, just decision then the evidence is required. You don't see courts sentencing people for a crime there is no evidence for.
Witness testimony is evidence that PUTS people in prison. I am the victim of a crime, I make a police report, police visit the suspect, suspect is questioned, suspect is found charged, court asses both witness testimony and the alleged offenders testimony and determines whether a crime is commmited. 

If there is not enough evidence to action a report but staff still feel as though there was a level of merit within it, it could potentially still be added to the offending players notes and noted to other staff to watch said player in-game. So it’s not always as plainly as it being thrown out and forgotten.
Well thats obviously not happened I made a report against a player and It was plainly rejected that is fact. There was no, thanks we'll add it to his "notes" and If I made a verbal complaint to an admin in game it would have been useless since the player disconnected. so my only option was to make a written report and hope that the admins would acknowledge it and keep track of it, not deny outright because I never had a video of someone VDM'ing me not once but two occasions by two different players. it doesn't instill confidence that if I decide to continue playing here any issues I come across will be dealt with and I certainly won't be introducing any of my friends to the server if we aren't going to have our concerns addressed by the admin team. All I ask is that written reports aren't just thrown out and that some admins take on some due process to verify that there is merits and an effort is made to obtain a statement from the alleged offending party.

One thing I will say is Gangs/Groups should be respecting new players and giving them a chance to make money, this is why I find it difficult to understand why so many gangs think it's a good idea to constantly rob people doing runs to Altis Metal Exports..

Give them a chance to get started?

Witness testimony is evidence that PUTS people in prison. I am the victim of a crime, I make a police report, police visit the suspect, suspect is questioned, suspect is found charged, court asses both witness testimony and the alleged offenders testimony and determines whether a crime is commmited. 

Well thats obviously not happened I made a report against a player and It was plainly rejected that is fact. There was no, thanks we'll add it to his "notes" and If I made a verbal complaint to an admin in game it would have been useless since the player disconnected. so my only option was to make a written report and hope that the admins would acknowledge it and keep track of it, not deny outright because I never had a video of someone VDM'ing me not once but two occasions by two different players. it doesn't instill confidence that if I decide to continue playing here any issues I come across will be dealt with and I certainly won't be introducing any of my friends to the server if we aren't going to have our concerns addressed by the admin team. All I ask is that written reports aren't just thrown out and that some admins take on some due process to verify that there is merits and an effort is made to obtain a statement from the alleged offending party.
Eyewitness evidence is considered the least valuable form of evidence. And besides, we're not talking about 50 witnesses to a crime supported with other bits of evidence, we're talking about two people having a disagreement. Ever watched one of those American TV shows with the small claims court? Think of it like that. One person accusing the other who denies everything. Both eyewitnesses claim different things of the same event and the judge must decide who is telling the truth. How do they do that? With the EVIDENCE that is provided. 

Improvise Adapt Overcome. <-- Altis Life in a nutshell, get used to this. 

takes a while to get into RP as well first time i started arma RP i left because i didn't understand it now i came back and its actually fun when you understand RP and how to survive.

@tezz311 First day I joined the server: bought a quadbike and a backpack with @Kennyy and did a weedrun in it. Later on at weedpro a npas heli landed with 6/7 cops inside and arrested us...

Very hard to live on the island man bro thats just how it is.... You have to kill/rob and rp on your best to survive 😉 dont give up that quick, cuz later on I went  back to kavala and asked officers to give me money cuz I lost my wife and 7 children and I dont have any money left so from all the officers that gave me money I made 1.5 mil 😂😂

Back