What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Styx] (Rejected but with final warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dugster

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Styx

Time & Date this happened: around about 14:50 - 15:20

Description of what happened: My friends and I where about to go on a conquest to the frog swamp, however we encountered a truck that pulled into the car garage. We though we might try and rob him however he left his vehicle, stored it and proceeded to hide inside the garage and abort. He did not disconnect from the server itself so we assumed he would be going to the piers kitchen. We decided to take a drive to piers kitchen and if we found him we would either rob him or report him. When we arrived at piers kitchen we found the same truck and player selling his frogs, we told him to place his hands on his head and he followed our commands. I then moved around the truck and began to lock pick, this is when Danny was shot and killed, I was then fired upon, I moved around to the other side of the vehicle and this is when our victim had removed his hands from his head and began to fire at me.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

I had no idea that this was a rule, so, I will not teleport again. I was originally aborting to leave, as I knew the clan were prone to mugging people, but decided to process the frogs legs and sell them before I left.

Also, even though I am not denying I teleported, this shows no evidence that I TP'ed, because it took half an hour between me aborting and me processing the frogs legs.

I had no idea that this was a rule, so, I will not teleport again. I was originally aborting to leave, as I knew the clan were prone to mugging people, but decided to process the frogs legs and sell them before I left
You knew what you was doing. you drove out the way to the garage. the route to Piers doesnt involve passing the garage in paros.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Admin spoke to him about this after he had done the tp with Frogs so really I think this post should be rejected seen as an Admin came and talked to him.

A Admin spoke to him about this after he had done the tp with Frogs so really I think this post should be rejected seen as an Admin came and talked to him.
I don't feel that is fair. I have been banned once before and it was for apparent 'RDM'. No admin came and spoke to me about it. I had to be banned and plea for a second chance.

Take this as a very final warning... DO NOT USE GARAGES OR HOUSES TO TELEPORT.

If i find anyone doing this it will be a ban, only accepting this one because of a admin talk, any more reports of you or if i check the logs and see you have done this then it is a perm ban.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back