What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Suicidsasquatch and Budz (Action: Bans Issued 26/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonkEnSkunk

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Suicidsasquatch And Budz

Time & Date this happened:
26/3-15

Which Server did this happen on:
Server 1

Description of what happened:
Got to donator shop becouse it was a stolen police suv right outside. As i go out of my car in the donator shop i almost got insta killed by this man Suicidsasquatch. After this, Budz glitched my gear and took my clothes, backpack and all my gear. You will see him in my gear and with my weopen in Oli Ludwigs video https://youtu.be/SW9nBdehf4A
Before all this they were in Kavala and just shoot everyone they could see and trolled the police, Got np video of this im afraid.

What Rule Was Broken ?:
[SIZE=medium]2D)[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Using known exploits such as looting dead bodies, any duplication of items, duplication of money, using the Anti-VDM script to regain full health, landing on the roof of drug processors, working with Bounty hunters to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside normal usage (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]3B)[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] RDM - Random Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]
Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
No, they said to a fellow policeofficer they where out to see who got banned first. Had a talk with Cogemaster who were with them. Also said the same.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

https://youtu.be/-yqJboaLNUE

825d124cbf06fa15502e2fc5ecb24371.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back