What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Supercharging Fast Charging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kina

Banned
Superchargers for electric cars is extremely slow compared to fuelling due to being able to speed up fuelling speed at a pump , where as you cant speed up charging meaning i have to wait over 2minutes to get a charge done. i think a good idea would either speed up charging time or have the speed up fuelling (charging) feature added for EV charging points.

Tbf, 2 minutes charging for almost free of charge is nothing imo.

When I used to charge my taxi, I would let it charge, go to atm deposit some money, buy something to eat and drink. Time really goes by pretty fast.

Being able to do other stuff while "fueling" your eletric car is a perk that conventional cars don't have 🙂

-1 from me

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with the above points. It's free, you don't have to stand there to charge it - that's the perk. Downside is it takes slightly longer.

While I do understand the pain point, it is much better than charging in real life.
I usually have to sit and wait for 30-45 minutes to charge my EV from 10 - 80% (with a 50kW Rapid Charger).

Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back