What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Support Applications - The Results!

Who needs INS+ for Liason Room situations , we have our own Member Support Police!

Congratulations to all the new support members - I Look forward to working with you all. 

Oh, and a word of warning - Uninstall any mass move plugins - its more pain than its worth 
1f609.png
Oh oh oh @Archie.

Well done to all you guys that got in! 

Well done to all you guys that are trying to cause drama, you will eventually find the door!

Welcome all those new ones to the team. All the best in helping out in the support rooms and basically being a shield for the rest of us <3

@
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to the people that got it! For people that didn't don't be disheartened, just keep on perceiving! 

Congratulations to the new tier 1's. I trust you'll all work hard and get to T3 soon enough.

to the people that didn't quite make the cut, I imagine a few of you will be first choices next time. (Nothing concrete)

Awesome news, Thank you both for organizing this! Alot of hard work went into making this happen.  Well done to all, and keep trying to those that didnt! 

Congratulations to the 7  🎊 welcome to the team 🎉 🎉 🎉 

to those who missed out all 90+ of you who filled out an applications keep at it, help out in any way you can.  :) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to you all! Hope you enjoy explaining the unban appeal process 10 times a day!

Back